Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Announces He is Negotiating With Khan for Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mequetrefe View Post
    Hope that happens too man. That would be epic. Boxing would rise again.
    Yes, hopefully we get to see some unification bouts. That would be great.

Comment

Some dummies are complaining but Pac put a poll to see who should he fight next and people voted for Khan. I dont know why u dummies complaining... Bob wanted him to fight Horn and he will fight Khan who people voted for and u dummies still complaining?

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
        This follows the Pac blueprint. Fight somebody who's been knocked out/looked like crap recently.
        People voted for Khan...

Comment

this would actually be a great fight

Comment

Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
            ANOTHER CHERRYPICK FOR MANNY THE DIRTY POLITICIAN..... FIGHTING QUEEN KHAN WHO GOT PUT TO SLEEP BY BREDIS PRESCOT, DANNY GARCIA AND CANELO IS DISGRACEFUL...... FIGHT CRAWFORD OR DROWN IN SALTWATER..... RIP PAC"TURD" ISLAND
            Must be hard to be white in a black soul.

Comment

I actually really like this fight at this stage for Manny. So glad he apparently put his foot down and stopped the fight against a random guy named Horn.

This fight should make good money and Khan won his Twitter poll on top of that. Has anybody really earned themselves a fight with Manny to the point where a hater can say that Manny is ducking by fighting Khan instead?...Crawford would have been the fight I most preferred too but it's not like Bud has put himself in a position where people can say he has Manny avoiding him. Who's to say that he can't be next? And as far as the other WW's, they haven't had their fights amongst themselves to decide who is the most worthy to get in the ring with Manny and try to have a "pass the torch" type fight. The Thurman-Garcia and Spence-Brook fights will help determine who that should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxtime View Post
                Khan looking at $20 Mill. Pac looking at $70-80 Mill.
                Bruh where you pulling these numbers from? They're getting a $100M between them? I don't know...

Comment

Originally posted by KnockoutKings View Post
                  Bruh where you pulling these numbers from? They're getting a $100M between them? I don't know...
                  PPV in USA & UK + $38Million Purse

Comment

You are an IDIOT
                    Originally posted by JASON SHAW View Post
                    ANOTHER CHERRYPICK FOR MANNY THE DIRTY POLITICIAN..... FIGHTING QUEEN KHAN WHO GOT PUT TO SLEEP BY BREDIS PRESCOT, DANNY GARCIA AND CANELO IS DISGRACEFUL...... FIGHT CRAWFORD OR DROWN IN SALTWATER..... RIP PAC"TURD" ISLAND

Comment

Pacquiao must really want to put an end to his ko drought. Good way to do it!

Comment

Working...
                      X