Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chad Dawson: Adonis Stevenson is NOT a Real World Champion!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stevenson ran to showtime to avoid the kovalev fight hbo was mandating. Steven goes to Showtime fights bums, ducking Pascal & Hopkins, then refuse to square a 50-50 deal with duva because they knew that kovalevs contract would block a fight on pbc. Therefore theonly way to save face was to go to purse bid to force duva to pull out once her russian backers werent going to make an offer.

Coward stevenson besides wilder is the most protected titlest there is. Scumbag robbing boxing

Comment

Chad is putting a lot of pressure on himself talking like that. Does he really means what he says when he's talking about only "class B" opposition for Stevenson after he lost face to him. What about Fonfara he's about to face? If Chad lose to a class B, in what class does that leaves him? Or will he have any class left?

Comment

Dawson is getting it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Bad Chad speaking the truth
          Who cares what Chad thinks he never lasted a round or asked for a rematch but to the drawing board

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
            Wilder....

Stiverne- Fought him and won,
            Povetkin- Tried to fight him but came up dirty,
            Tyson Fury- wanted no parts of Wilder for 4 years per Wilder, Schafer and Warren ,
            Hughie Fury- same,
            Del Boy- said he wanted to be mando first...
            Whoelse no one has said anything about him.

Berto....again is useless so how is he protected???

Stevenson...
            Blame HBO for underpaying him all he wanted was a little more money for Kovalev. Duva never should of asked for the purse bid and before you say Stevenson should of waited and he sped up the bid... why was she so Gung ho to Strip Fury for for his IBF when he asked her to wait.

In the end I get it you hate Haymon I get it but come with better arguments.
            Have yet to hear ONE expert/insider say Wilder or Stevenson are avoided fighters like U seem to believe...U seem to think Wilder being forced to fight Povetkin or lose the belt gives him a pass on the rest of his Pitiful,Pathetic voluntary defenses. And I am speaking of Berto during his lame title reign.

Comment

Originally posted by BreWall View Post
              Dawson is getting it real.
              [SIZE="3"]Tarver, Johnson or Hopkins were all between 39 to 46 years old when they fought Prime Dawson. Dawson is dreaming: Check this out
              Last edited by TheThirdEye; 02-22-2017, 09:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Stevenson's reign has been truly disgraceful. He is the worst "champion" in the sport.

Dawson caught a lot of flack on NSB in his day, but he was a good fighter who took on tough competition. It's a shame he ruined himself making weight for Ward.
                Sorry for hopping in so late, but for the life of me I still can't believe he did that fight. He used to be a P4P champ now he's a nobody .

Comment

Is dawson retired? he fell from the top at mach speeds

Comment

Don't know about Daw-son, but he going to these paws-son if he carries on talking on about my homey adonis.
                    Last edited by PsychoPat; 05-29-2018, 01:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X