Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua is Not Fazed By Vile Abuse For Praying in Mosque

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I knew he was going to get this kind of **** when I saw the picture.
    Some sad haters out there.
    And I'm an atheist

Comment

Bee ba bee ba bee ba...
      Here comes the PC brigade

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Joshua does need to realize that Islam is a religion, if not THE religion, associated with global terrorism. On every continent, there are Muslim groups that try to eradicate others of any other religion. The Quran refers to practitioners of other religions as infidels and commands their destruction.

I doubt Mr Joshua would be receiving the same criticism had he been praying in a Christian, Jewish, Hindu, or Buddhist temple
        Show me where it says that in the Quran?

Comment

Originally posted by iamboxing View Post
          Show me where it says that in the Quran?
          Quran 9:5

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicG View Post
            Islam = terrorism
            End of debate.
            Magic G = ****/m' ****er and of debate

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
              Quran 9:5

And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
              That's taken out of context. That was a commandment for the Muslims to retaliate against the tribes of Mecca who broke the peace agreement and killed their women and children. In fact, it's actually asking for restraint, because it says don't retaliate until the Hajj is over. This accusation was long put to rest by Islamic scholars, even ISIS and fundamentalists don't believe killing non-Muslims is valid in any circumstance. No Islamic scholar, theologian, priest or or rabbi interprets this passage to mean kill non-Muslims, but it's repeated by Islamophobes to fuel hatred towards Muslims.

"There is no compulsion in religion" - Quran

"Say whoever wills can believe or not believe" - Quran

Comment

Originally posted by bronx7 View Post
                Did nothing wrong if you believe in any religion that is your right . The radical murderous muslims killing non muslims are wrong and should be punished just as if radical
                Christians killed non violent muslims everyone should do there own thing
                well there is the standard global status quo for many elite countries to enjoy propaganda and conspiracies against Islam. There are about 2 billion muslims worldwide. the amount of ''terror'' supposedly cause by Islamic terrorists is nothing compared to what happens in Chicago on an annual basis.

I mean one could say that the Israeli front oppressing the Palestinians, could in theory, be inspired by the rebellion of Judaism. Of course you'll have liberals from that state that don't like their religion to be considered that no more different than how the USA is labeled a Christian state, like the many Trump supporters.

we'Ve got what twisted?

Comment

At the end of the day he and everybody else is praying ...whether his name is god or allah it makes no difference and he is showing respect to a friend and the country they are being welcomed to and for that he deserves respect......you might walk around in your own home with **** on your shoes but when you enter another persons home you better take your shoes off....maybe more people should do what he's just done by praying in another mans temple and we wouldnt have so much prejudice and hate ...and im not relgious btw
                  Last edited by The plunger man; 01-26-2017, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                    They kill everyone. They kill more muslims than non muslims. The number one victim when it comes to these barbaric people group are Muslims. That’s undisputed. These radical murderous has killed thousands of Muslims across the Middle East. Muslims suffer by far the most from terror attacks.
                    You sound real ignorant right now....no you just sound ignorant. You believe everything that you see on the news, don't you? You don't do any research on own - and I see that from your post. Go back to school, learn about other cultures and learn how to spell while you're at it. It's murderers, NOT murderous........

Comment

Originally posted by MASTER1454 View Post
                      You sound real ignorant right now....no you just sound ignorant. You believe everything that you see on the news, don't you? You don't do any research on own - and I see that from your post. Go back to school, learn about other cultures and learn how to spell while you're at it. It's murderers, NOT murderous........
                      How is it ignorant to point out that most victims of terrorism are Muslims? Most of the victims you find them in Irak, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria all of which obviously have a mostly muslim population.

Radical terror groups are not about first and foremost submitting to Islam. It's more about you must either solely submit to THEM, or die. That's why they have absolutely no problem with killing other muslims.

Comment

Working...
                      X