Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does David Blaine do this trick?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] How does David Blaine do this trick?!

I was stoned watching this last night and

I thought this guy was dead

Comment

Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
      I thought this guy was dead
      I remember something like that too, or he quit.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post

Chappelle was drunk as hell

Comment

it would be better if he made the frog come out of Drake's mouth

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
            Chappelle was drunk as hell
            gotta love 'em

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            it would be better if he made the frog come out of Drake's mouth
            Don't worry KD will punch him out

Comment

Easy, first he wanted to learn how to spit water like a fountain, he learned that, in the process of learning that he learned that the water doesnt absorb into the stomach or where-ever it does like normal in this "fountain spitting" method, so he figured he can drink kerosene cause it not getting absorbed and that how he does his fire spitting trick, blaine always looking to top himself finally figured where since the water doesnt absorb but sits their like a poddle till he spits it back out maybe he can put a life animal in their and spit it back out than he started doing a trick where he would swallow a fish and immediately spit it back out, he just adapted that for a frog and realize they can stay in their for a while so no he came up with his next trick, to do regular magic with teh frogs already swallowed in his stomach and than with teh power of persuasian tell them to think of a creature that can fit in his hands and they guess frog and boom he coughs up frogs.

your welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by !!WAR MIKEY!! View Post
                Easy, first he wanted to learn how to spit water like a fountain, he learned that, in the process of learning that he learned that the water doesnt absorb into the stomach or where-ever it does like normal in this "fountain spitting" method, so he figured he can drink kerosene cause it not getting absorbed and that how he does his fire spitting trick, blaine always looking to top himself finally figured where since the water doesnt absorb but sits their like a poddle till he spits it back out maybe he can put a life animal in their and spit it back out than he started doing a trick where he would swallow a fish and immediately spit it back out, he just adapted that for a frog and realize they can stay in their for a while so no he came up with his next trick, to do regular magic with teh frogs already swallowed in his stomach and than with teh power of persuasian tell them to think of a creature that can fit in his hands and they guess frog and boom he coughs up frogs.

your welcome.
                100% agree. You sir are spot on.

Comment

So he swallows frogs? Then coughs em back up?

Comment

He is a warlock who has super powers.

Comment

Working...
                    X