No announcement yet.

Floyd fans bragging about his win vs ODLH makes me laugh

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
    So what's the point of this thread exactly?
    See post #21.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx... View Post
      So what's the point of this thread exactly?
      See? again running in circles? never acknowledge anything. Ok Larry I'm done.

Comment

No one has bragged about this win in years. Let me tell you guys the moments prior to the birth of this thread.

Maxi was looking through boxrec he saw that SD on Floyd's resume. He then clicked on ODLH's link and looked through the dates. then he determined how Floyd's win over ODLH wasn't great. Ok fair enough.

Then he went back to check on Floyd's first title fight and clicked on Hernandez to get acquainted with him because let's be honest he never saw him fight. Anyway he looked through his resume and through his superior boxrec warrior mentality he determined Hernandez was a a gifted title.

Maxi, give it a rest. GGG is good enough to make his own success story you don't need to downgrade any ATG's resume to defend him. I'm pretty sure he will eventually move up and fight better opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Dagomba View Post
          No one has bragged about this win in years. Let me tell you guys the moments prior to the birth of this thread.

Maxi was looking through boxrec he saw that SD on Floyd's resume. He then clicked on ODLH's link and looked through the dates. then he determined how Floyd's win over ODLH wasn't great. Ok fair enough.

Then he went back to check on Floyd's first title fight and clicked on Hernandez to get acquainted with him because let's be honest he never saw him fight. Anyway he looked through his resume and through his superior boxrec warrior mentality he determined Hernandez was a a gifted title.

Maxi, give it a rest. GGG is good enough to make his own success story you don't need to downgrade any ATG's resume to defend him. I'm pretty sure he will eventually move up and fight better opposition.
          lol............

Comment

You failed to read you dumb ass. I never said anything about Hernandez resume. Look at Floyd's resume before that fight. All bums. Yet he got the chance to fight Hernandez for the lineal title. NOTHING AGAINST THAT. But if that happened to GGG in the same way he would be the lineal champ 5 years ago.

Comment

That's what they do. Casuals and their BoxRec.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                You failed to read you dumb ass. I never said anything about Hernandez resume. Look at Floyd's resume before that fight. All bums. Yet he got the chance to fight Hernandez for the lineal title. NOTHING AGAINST THAT. But if that happened to GGG in the same way he would be the lineal champ 5 years ago.
                Ok you're right lol.

Anyway, why are you trying to downgrade another fighter's resume to make up for GGG lack of better opposition? Look GGG is good enough to beat everyone at 160 if he doesn't get the fights he deserves, you're not going to find who to blame looking at boxrec and focusing on the past.

Floyd wasn't the first and will not be the only fighter to be given a title fight with a resume filled with C level opposition. It's what happens when you become champion that matters.

Who cares if GG isn't the lineal champion, it's pretty obvious to everyone in the world who the best MW champion is. Give it a rest, GG will one day move up and become champion at 168 too I think. His success story will not have an effect because floyd was "gifted" a title fight back in the late 90s lol.

Comment

Originally posted by dagomba View Post
                  no one has bragged about this win in years. Let me tell you guys the moments prior to the birth of this thread.

Maxi was looking through boxrec he saw that sd on floyd's resume. He then clicked on odlh's link and looked through the dates. Then he determined how floyd's win over odlh wasn't great. Ok fair enough.

Then he went back to check on floyd's first title fight and clicked on hernandez to get acquainted with him because let's be honest he never saw him fight. Anyway he looked through his resume and through his superior boxrec warrior mentality he determined hernandez was a a gifted title.

Maxi, give it a rest. Ggg is good enough to make his own success story you don't need to downgrade any atg's resume to defend him. I'm pretty sure he will eventually move up and fight better opposition.
                  looooooooooooooooool.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
                    ODLH was so shot that he had fought only twice in three years before that fight. He was already retired in papers. Yet he took a SD and almost won that fight, as many considered.

But Floyd fans brag about that and say heeey GGG move up like Floyd did! lol.
                    I can only imagine how unimpressed you are with Manny Pacquaio's win over Oscar....Older, hadnt fought at 147 in almost a decade and weight drained, looked like crap vs undersized former titlist just before fighting Manny.

Come to think of it, when was the last time Manny beat a good fighter coming off an impressive showing over a good fighter

sorry Bradley doesnt count....Rios was never any good at 147 and has done nothing ther
                    e

Comment

Ok you're right lol.

Anyway, why are you trying to downgrade another fighter's resume to make up for GGG lack of better opposition? Look GGG is good enough to beat everyone at 160 if he doesn't get the fights he deserves, you're not going to find who to blame looking at boxrec and focusing on the past.

Floyd wasn't the first and will not be the only fighter to be given a title fight with a resume filled with C level opposition. It's what happens when you become champion that matters.

Who cares if GG isn't the lineal champion, it's pretty obvious to everyone in the world who the best MW champion is. Give it a rest, GG will one day move up and become champion at 168 too I think. His success story will not have an effect because floyd was "gifted" a title fight back in the late 90s lol.
                      Damn you broke him down to an atom.....yikes

Comment

Working...
                      X