Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why do ppl ignore the fact that NSACs keith kizer confirmed margs was clean vs cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
    u are correct in a sense,however margs never copped to anything. like the article states,his trainer had been wrapping his hands for 11 years,so he didnt question it.

his trainer on the other hand did say there could have been a mix up in his bag containing new and used gauze pads from the gym where multiple fighters trained at,and that he might have grabbed a old,used gauze pad. hence why there was a little bit of blood on it
    Sounds good. But with that first part you said, Capetillo could have been loading his wraps for all those yrs and Tony not have known. Or he did knows and is just fronting. Idk, I don't believe nothing. I'm glad Floyd avoided him, he's smart. Probably would have tried that too.

Comment

Canelo won a ud. To the Cotto fans who said Canelo being drained would be the excuse for his loss, Canelo won so no excuses are needed. Cotto fought a great fight. He is damn good but Canelo is better. I hope Roach still has a house to sleep in. Canelo, the so called hype job is now the lineal middleweight champion of the world. Atlas kept his record of always being wrong on who wins big fights in tact.

Comment

Canelo was using loaded gloves, must have been why Cotto lost today

Comment

Canelo won a ud by scores of 117-111 118-110 and 119-109. He beat Cotto by a wider margin than Mayweather beat Cotto. Not bad for a drained hype job with terrible foot work and stamina problems. Not bad for a guy who can't cut off the ring and was almost knocked out by Cotto's brother. Hey, all you Canelo haters, Cotto was easy work and Canelo is the lineal middleweight champion of the world so get used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
            Kizer is obviously gonna say this so his commission doesn't get any heat. Also, let's not act like Tony was suspended for no reason. Lmao also so you ppl really believe Margarito blazed Cotto fair and square but then needed special wraps for Mosley??? Lol if you're naive to the point that you think he won the biggest fight of his life clean and then decided to start cheating, I feel sorry for u. If u think Tony didn't have any thing wrong on his wraps but as still suspended, I feel even more sorry for u. It's ok though, Cotto went and beat him in the rematch anyway. Wasn't ya all saying he would still make Cotto quit??? Some of ya losers even said he would make quit if they fight again now. Then when he gets stopped again because of his stupid ass eye, ya start crying. And Stax is acting like corners won't help fighters. AB needs to leave his bum ass team and come to Freddie too. If that ever happens and AB starts leaving dudes like he did Demarco, I'm gonna remember this thread and tell Stax to suck a big d1ck when he wants to go crazy over the resurgence of Broner.
            So Kizer is covering his ass, what about Cotto's guy who watched him getting wrapped? Was he in on it too?

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
              So Kizer is covering his ass, what about Cotto's guy who watched him getting wrapped? Was he in on it too?
              Cotto's uncle wasn't there, idk who's the person he had present.

Comment

because keith kizer is a lying scumbag?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigg Rigg View Post
                  Cotto's uncle wasn't there, idk who's the person he had present.
                  Evangelista Cotto, Jay Nady and the nsac inspector were all in the room when Marg was getting wrapped. Cotto had a bad night and Marg had his best ever night. ***** happens. No one's ever claimed he's a better boxer than Cotto, but he won that fight square.

Comment

Originally posted by krimzon View Post
                    because keith kizer is a lying scumbag?
                    So Kizer's a liar, Nady's is a liar, and Lazzarotto's (the inspector) a liar. Good to know.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
                      Evangelista Cotto, Jay Nady and the nsac inspector were all in the room when Marg was getting wrapped. Cotto had a bad night and Marg had his best ever night. ***** happens. No one's ever claimed he's a better boxer than Cotto, but he won that fight square.
                      Tell me where to find anything YouTube or an article that says Cotto's uncle was there and you got it bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X