Collapse
No announcement yet.

Right liver shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short right uppercut into the sternum/solar plexus is the most devastating right handed body shot.

Comment

I started this thread because I wanted to know if its as easy to hit the kidney as it is on the liver.

I have put down several people by my powerful awesome livershot with my left, usually right after a left hook when there defense is up!
      Anyway but lately someone put me down with his right and I didn't even see it coming. I'm wondering did he hit me with a low straight right or a right hook to my body?
      Last edited by GhostFighter; 06-11-2015, 10:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostFighter View Post
        I started this thread because I wanted to know if its as easy to hit the kidney as it is on the liver.

I have put down several people by my powerful awesome livershot with my left, usually right after a left hook when there defense is up!
        Anyway but lately someone put me down with his left and I didn't even see it coming. I'm wondering did he hit me with a low straight right or a right hook to my body?
        Any body shot can put you down but the left hook hits the liver. A right might hurt your kidney and a straight might get your solar plexus.

Comment

Right liver, left liver, it all hurts the same.

Comment

Body shots hurt like a sum bytch. I got barely grazed with a left hook to the body today and I could feel it grating right inside me.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostFighter View Post

Anyway but lately someone put me down with his left and I didn't even see it coming. I'm wondering did he hit me with a low straight right or a right hook to my body?
              some of you need to look up a basic diagram of human anatomy

kidneys are on the sides of the abdomen, but around on the back if I'm not mistaken. Its technically an illegal shot. For pros over long fights, its can target with some sneaky looping body shots which refs often may not pull up/see.

In the amateurs it will earn you a quick warning and subsequent point deduction. from a competent ref anyway

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyAssHair View Post
                some of you need to look up a basic diagram of human anatomy

kidneys are on the sides of the abdomen, but around on the back if I'm not mistaken. Its technically an illegal shot. For pros over long fights, its can target with some sneaky looping body shots which refs often may not pull up/see.

In the amateurs it will earn you a quick warning and subsequent point deduction. from a competent ref anyway
                It's illegal to punch the kidney but getting punched on the body affects just more than the area punched. Kidney damage occurs in boxing because the impact of body punches spreads and all your internal organs may shuffle about within their respective cavity. Especially if your facing a solid body puncher. Same way the liver is below the right pec in the rib cage, not really close to where you throw your left hook but it's called a liver shot cause the impact can be felt from that shot.

Comment

Working...
                X