Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you rank this guy amoung the elite of boxings p4p punchers?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you rank this guy amoung the elite of boxings p4p punchers?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=P...yer_detailpage

I would he has the same kind of speed and power as Tyson, or Roy Jones Jr. Hes KOed some serious granite Jaws.

He doesn't have the boxing technique to complement his natural power

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      He doesn't have the boxing technique to complement his natural power
      I agree which makes him all the more impressive! Hes limiting his punching power to protect his legs from round kicks!

Comment

Melvin vs Robbie lawler is one of my favorite fights

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Melvin vs Robbie lawler is one of my favorite fights
          it was incredible, Robbie is quite the specimen himself, in a very different way though.

Comment

Definitely top 10 in MMA punching power wise. He should of won that Bellator title. He should of let that man up after he hurt him in the 1st. Too bad he got into MMA so late. His career is almost over because he's been getting KO'd brutally alot in recent years.

Comment

Originally posted by $BloodyNate$ View Post
              Definitely top 10 in MMA punching power wise. He should of won that Bellator title. He should of let that man up after he hurt him in the 1st. Too bad he got into MMA so late. His career is almost over because he's been getting KO'd brutally alot in recent years.
              Who would you rank higher in terms of punching power?

Comment

Originally posted by 7_rocket View Post
                Who would you rank higher in terms of punching power?
                There no one that hits harder, carwin, alovski, hunt, and jds are close but despite weighing a lot less I think Melvin punches the hardest.

He was the first to crack Hunts jaw and Hunts jaw took cro cops high kicks hoost, sefo, le banners, so many hard strikers best kicks and punches.

JDS couldn't KO Hunt via punching.

Arlovski KOed Roy Nelson so hes up there with the best.

Carwin was a freak of nature jhe may of had the hardest strikes
                Last edited by AlexKid; 12-15-2014, 09:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                  There no one that hits harder, carwin, alovski, hunt, and jds are close but despite weighing a lot less I think Melvin punches the hardest.

He was the first to crack Hunts jaw and Hunts jaw took cro cops high kicks hoost, sefo, le banners, so many hard strikers best kicks and punches.

I echo this for the most part. To be a middleweight and be the first to crack the greatest MMA/Kickboxing Heavyweight chin of all time is next level shiiiit. He is P4P the hardest puncher in MMA/kickboxing.

Arlosvki can crack but a lot of it is technique with him. He just hit Nelson with a clean straight right that Nelson didn't see coming. Carwin, Fedor, Dan Henderson, and Hector Lombard would probably round out my top 5 in no particular order, you might be able to replace Lombard on that list. But Carwin, Fedor, and Dan are some of the heaviest punchers I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post

hunt was jumping in to the shot.

Comment

Working...
                    X