Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mares ko's moreno

you heard it hear first

who wins this highly contested battle?

I've got Moreno edging it. I think hes slightly better technically and will suit the weight more, hes a bigger guy.

Hes fought the better competition. Bigger competition. Mares IMO has trouble with southpaws.
    Last edited by dan_cov; 10-02-2012, 12:01 AM.

Comment

Moreno wins via fairly one-sided UD.

Mares looks confused for most of the fight.

Comment

My personal pick was Moreno, but I wonder who the bookies will have as the favorite come fight night

Comment

I think Mares will figure Moreno out after a few rds., and win by decision, I don't know bout the K.O. tho.

Comment

Hard one to call, but Mares makes sure his opponents fight, will be Moreno's toughest test as well.

Comment

Mares ud's him

Comment

moreno UD , something like 8- 4

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                  I've got Moreno edging it. I think hes slightly better technically and will suit the weight more, hes a bigger guy.

Hes fought the better competition. Bigger competition. Mares IMO has trouble with southpaws.
                  Moreno hasn't been fighting better competition. His best win is who? Vic Darchinyan?

Mares beat Agbeko 2X, Darchinyan, and the draw with Perez(sn:I thought Mares won that fight clearly 8 rounds to 4)

Mares is one of my favorite fighters right now. I love his style. Dude is never in a boring fight.

That being said, I think Moreno should be the favorite. He's been very impressive his last few fights, but Mares is a tough fight for anyone from 118-122. I wouldn't be surprised if Mares found a way to outwork Moreno to a close UD win.

Comment

moreno by DQ... mares will be so confused that he will lowblow moreno like hell...

Comment

Working...
                    X