No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Insider Notebook: Martinez-Golovkin, Ward-Pavlik, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
    If Martinez is trying to get paid, I get it. But what I don't get is, if he doesn't fight Cotto, Chavez, Canelo, or Floyd...who is worthy of Dibella's great attraction Sergio Martinez?
    Was about to post the same thing.....

Comment

Originally posted by MJ223 View Post
      Was about to post the same thing.....
      I'm guessing newly unified champ Geale. He's got some attention since his win over Sturm and a belt.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
        I'm guessing newly unified champ Geale. He's got some attention since his win over Sturm and a belt.
        Hopefully.... That would be nice......

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
          If Martinez is really intent on 154 & Triple G says he can fight there, team Martinez should take him there & get it done. Show the world his capable of making 154.

If Martinez does that, the win should be more credible than a ginger or a Cotto & back Floyd even further into a corner.
          excuse me!!! WTF was that? lol

Comment

Originally posted by S@rgentKO View Post
            excuse me!!! WTF was that? lol
            It was quite clear actually.

Comment

Di Bella knows Martinez only got a few more fights left, he wants to cake off him while he's still at the top..

Throwing him in with GGG would be good for boxing fans but not good for business..

I'd say give GGG 2-3 more fights in the US and set him up with Martinez..

Comment

If Martinez is really intent on 154 & Triple G says he can fight there, team Martinez should take him there & get it done. Show the world his capable of making 154.

If Martinez does that, the win should be more credible than a ginger or a Cotto & back Floyd even further into a corner.
                how would beating Golovkin(who has beaten absolutly no 1)at 154 at that be better than beating Canelo or Cotto??ya'll are so damn quick to overrate people on who who have proven nothing and in the same breath discredit proven fighters............then mention Floyd somehow someway in a negative way....wtf is up with that?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                  how would beating Golovkin(who has beaten absolutly no 1)at 154 at that be better than beating Canelo or Cotto??ya'll are so damn quick to overrate people on who who have proven nothing and in the same breath discredit proven fighters............then mention Floyd somehow someway in a negative way....wtf is up with that?
                  I'm going by the way they speak of Triple G & him claiming to be able to make 154. Cotto is old, he's fighting Trout (which is not a guaranteed win in any way). And ginger, beating him doesn't mean anything. A win over Triple G right now would be a more meaningful win than Cotto or ginger right now. I wasn't speaking negative about Floyd, like how you're trying to take it. I want the best fight in boxing. The best fight is Martinez/Floyd. I'd expect you to disagree of course though.

Comment

It was quite clear actually.
                    It was dumb and stupid thats what it was. A more credible win that Cotto or Canelo? Who the fuck has Golovkin beat that makes him more credible than Cotto and Canelo? Hell who has he beat at 154? Thats right no fucking one!!

You guys dickrinding GGG too hard, the guy hasnt done shit as a pro.

Comment

I'm going by the way they speak of Triple G & him claiming to be able to make 154. Cotto is old, he's fighting Trout (which is not a guaranteed win in any way). And ginger, beating him doesn't mean anything. A win over Triple G right now would be a more meaningful win than Cotto or ginger right now. I wasn't speaking negative about Floyd, like how you're trying to take it. I want the best fight in boxing. The best fight is Martinez/Floyd. I'd expect you to disagree of course though.
                      Again explain how is beating GGG more credible that beating a establish fighter with a great resume or a young cat who is a champ.

Matters of facts Canelo's win over Ryan Rhodes >>>>>>>>>> Anything GGG has done as a pro!!

Comment

Working...
                      X