No announcement yet.

Olympic Games Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OlympicGlory View Post
    Come to Jamaica rasclaat, pretty boy with a skinny bent neck like you, we show u a good time, when they say u go black, u dont go back, it for real. when we done with ur tight bum, u be flying back to little swede and not wanting to go back. i can see ur pretty mouth already, such a sweet ting u are

trust, i feel ur energy, i will make u feel mine. one love
    Buju Banton...

"Murderer.. Blood upon your shoulder.. Kill I today, you cannot kill I tomorrow."

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrel View Post
      On a more serious note, Yohan Blake ran an awesome leg in the 4x100 relay.
      we jamaicans never like gay's, we never ever let one beat us or it shame up the village now. first two were there, but gaitlin the cheat ya know, still got some that **** in him did well when he give it to gay, but yohan said, i am a beast, this rasclaat is nuttin to me, and ran that ****. then bossman usain, baddest man on earth said, let's get that world record, he say, he feel it so he get it.

nuttin none of u can do, asafa powell we sorry for him, he the quiet man and was injured before and try come london but it is not to be

still, they all do jamaica proud

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        Bane would win all the weight lifting events.
        Bane is British.

Comment

• batman and bane are both british ediots foos

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
            it's ping pong in 'MERIKU
            It's table tennis, dammit.

Comment

Buju Banton...

"Murderer.. Blood upon your shoulder.. Kill I today, you cannot kill I tomorrow."
              we are one brother

Comment

Bane is British.

correction, Bane is not, Tom Hardy is British. England has had some great actors come over here lately. Im a Tom Hardy and Andrew Lincoln fan for life.

Comment

correction, Bane is not, Tom Hardy is British. England has had some great actors come over here lately. Im a Tom Hardy and Andrew Lincoln fan for life.
                  Correction, Gotham or Batman/Bane don't exist so they don't represent the US.

Comment

Correction, Gotham or Batman/Bane don't exist so they don't represent the US.

Then ill make them exist. . .

Comment

bane is actually half british his dad is the king snake

Comment

Working...
                      X