Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the split when Floyd fought Hatton?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it was 70-30 Mayweather but Hatton basically got to keep all the revenue from the UK PPV which made him much more money than the $6 million he was guaranteed.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      hatton only got the UK ppv revenue floyd got the american ppv revenue.im sure floyd would let manny get the Philippine ppv revenue...
      The problem with this troglodyte way of thinking is Manny is also a huge draw in the US.

No one in the world besides floyd and his dumb disciples thinks he deserves a 100% cut of the PPV

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        hatton must have been a bigger draw than pac. i think hatton-castillo did like 1.5 million ppv buys in the U.S and hatton collazo did like 1.6 million. oh wait they were on regular hbo and floyd didn't just offer him a flat fee and he gave him ppv revenue? weird. it's like he cherry picks easy fights and constantly lies... but that can't be right because the *****s said....

Mayweather wasn't as big a draw when he fought Hatton as he is at this moment. Hatton was much more popular than Victor Ortiz yet the fight did less PPV business in the US by about 300K. Again you're arguments are completely selective and downright silly, and you have the balls to call other fans on here fanatics, yet you maintain Floyd ducked Cotto in 2005, which is ridiculous.

Floyd is cherry picking, yet he is fighting Cotto at a weight where Manny refused to rematch him. In actuality he refused to rematch him at a 150 CW too, and he was their preferred option. What would you be saying if Floyd was fighting Bradley at 147?? We all know it would go something like this: "Floyd cherry picking as usual, fighting another smaller blown up LW" blah blah blah.

Certainly at this time Manny is deserving of a large piece of the pie (50%) given his recent PPV numbers. What happens though when Pac vs Bradley does 700-800K buys and Floyd vs Cotto does 1.7-1.8, doubling Pac and beating Pac vs Cotto numbers substantially???

Daggum you are just another pahetic loser who trolls the internet because you hate life. The type of troll who probably vandalises facebook tribute pages with callous comments to get a rise out of people and make yourself feel better. New research contends that extreme trolling may be s sign of mental ill-health. Perhaps you should get that checked out you sad pathetic clown.

Comment

Originally posted by check hook View Post
          Mayweather wasn't as big a draw when he fought Hatton as he is at this moment. Hatton was much more popular than Victor Ortiz yet the fight did less PPV business in the US by about 300K. Again you're arguments are completely selective and downright silly, and you have the balls to call other fans on here fanatics, yet you maintain Floyd ducked Cotto in 2005, which is ridiculous.

Floyd is cherry picking, yet he is fighting Cotto at a weight where Manny refused to rematch him. In actuality he refused to rematch him at a 150 CW too, and he was their preferred option. What would you be saying if Floyd was fighting Bradley at 147?? We all know it would go something like this: "Floyd cherry picking as usual, fighting another smaller blown up LW" blah blah blah.

Certainly at this time Manny is deserving of a large piece of the pie (50%) given his recent PPV numbers. What happens though when Pac vs Bradley does 700-800K buys and Floyd vs Cotto does 1.7-1.8, doubling Pac and beating Pac vs Cotto numbers substantially???

Daggum you are just another pahetic loser who trolls the internet because you hate life. The type of troll who probably vandalises facebook tribute pages with callous comments to get a rise out of people and make yourself feel better. New research contends that extreme trolling may be s sign of mental ill-health. Perhaps you should get that checked out you sad pathetic clown.
          You better be joking with that BS argument. Act like anyone on this site would have given Manny ANY credit whatsoever for rematching Cotto at 154. No one wanted that ****... why? Because Manny blew Cotto out of the ****ing water in the first fight, and I got news for you it wasn't because of 1 extra pound Cotto had to cut.

You know as well as I do you (and all of the other strange Floyd fanatics) would be putting Manny on blast for accepting a rematch with Cotto at 154 so dont turn around and act like Floyd is doing some noble cause for taking on Cotto at 154.

Comment

floyd's next offer. ok manny i see you are playing hardball so how about i get 100 percent of the usa ppv which would total about 100 million. you get 100 percent of the philippines ppv which would total 0 dollars. i can't believe he's not accepting my offer! look everyone manny pac is ducking me!
            LOL! WELL DAG'GUM!!!!! Hahahah the truth!

So obvious Floyd is ducking. . Don't even see how it can be justified anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
              You better be joking with that BS argument. Act like anyone on this site would have given Manny ANY credit whatsoever for rematching Cotto at 154. No one wanted that ****... why? Because Manny blew Cotto out of the ****ing water in the first fight, and I got news for you it wasn't because of 1 extra pound Cotto had to cut.

You know as well as I do you (and all of the other strange Floyd fanatics) would be putting Manny on blast for accepting a rematch with Cotto at 154 so dont turn around and act like Floyd is doing some noble cause for taking on Cotto at 154.

I'm on record as saying i prefer Pac vs Bradley, but they themselves (team MP) view that as less risky than Cotto at 150. That's what i'm saying. Also, let's not even get into what every ****** on here would be saying if Floyd was fighting Bradley at 147. Mayweather's last 3 opponents have all been better or bigger threats to him than Manny's last 3 opponents, yet he is the cherry picker???

Comment

I'm on record as saying i prefer Pac vs Bradley, but they themselves (team MP) view that as less risky than Cotto at 150. That's what i'm saying. Also, let's not even get into what every ****** on here would be saying if Floyd was fighting Bradley at 147. Mayweather's last 3 opponents have all been better or bigger threats to him than Manny's last 3 opponents, yet he is the cherry picker???
                I dont really care about the quality of the last couple of opponents of either fighter because I think both of them are full of **** until they fight each other. What I'm trying to say is why the hell would Pac and his camp EVER be afraid of fighting Cotto again... did you watch the last fight? What makes you think Cotto would be competitive with Pac in another fight... and dont say the weight please.

Comment

floyd's next offer. ok manny i see you are playing hardball so how about i get 100 percent of the usa ppv which would total about 100 million. you get 100 percent of the philippines ppv which would total 0 dollars. i can't believe he's not accepting my offer! look everyone manny pac is ducking me!
                  hey you're comparing it to the Hatton deal.i say give Manny all the ppv from the philippines and all the ticket sales from the people who flew in from there

Comment

Originally posted by Danny Gunz View Post
                    I dont really care about the quality of the last couple of opponents of either fighter because I think both of them are full of **** until they fight each other. What I'm trying to say is why the hell would Pac and his camp EVER be afraid of fighting Cotto again... did you watch the last fight? What makes you think Cotto would be competitive with Pac in another fight... and dont say the weight please.

What did i just type? Did you read it? I didn't give my opinion, i gave theirs. They wanted Cotto. They preferred Cotto, and honestly it's not that ****ing hard to figure that out. Greater than 1m PPV's or take a risk that you will do well under that with Bradley?? They preferred Cotto at WW, but not at 150 or above. So that means that THEY believe Cotto to be the tougher fight at 150 vs Bradley at 147. I'm quite sure i said i prefer the Bradley fight, and in MY opinion it's not necessarily from a competitive standpoint, it's just because we've seen Cotto vs Pac.

Floyd is clearly being Greedy, he's not clearly ducking Pac. Daggum and the rest of these fools conveniently forget that team MP had zero interest in the fight and offered yet more ludicrous excuses. Floyd let them off the hook. These douchebags were on a two week sabbatical and came out from their caves when it was safe. They had no comments or opinions to offer when Bob and Manny were giving Floyd the run around over datres, venues and cuts for two weeks.

Comment

What did i just type? Did you read it? I didn't give my opinion, i gave theirs. They wanted Cotto. They preferred Cotto, and honestly it's not that ****ing hard to figure that out. Greater than 1m PPV's or take a risk that you will do well under that with Bradley?? They preferred Cotto at WW, but not at 150 or above. So that means that THEY believe Cotto to be the tougher fight at 150 vs Bradley at 147. I'm quite sure i said i prefer the Bradley fight, and in MY opinion it's not necessarily from a competitive standpoint, it's just because we've seen Cotto vs Pac.
                      I dont buy that they viewed Cotto as a bigger risk at 154 than Bradley at 147. The reason that fight didn't happen was because people saw the first and the outcome would be the same, they needed a fresh face in there with an '0' on the record, but for some reason it couldn't be Mayweather. Because again not only does Pac-Bradley make a lot of money for Arum it also gets a lot of exposure for Bradley as well.

Floyd is clearly being Greedy, he's not clearly ducking Pac. Daggum and the rest of these fools conveniently forget that team MP had zero interest in the fight and offered yet more ludicrous excuses. Floyd let them off the hook. These douchebags were on a two week sabbatical and came out from their caves when it was safe. They had no comments or opinions to offer when Bob and Manny were giving Floyd the run around over datres, venues and cuts for two weeks.
                      I agree with you thats why I think both sides are at fault for having ego's too big for one fight. Before that info came out that Floyd wanted all of the ppv it was pretty clear Many and his team already made up their mind they weren't fighting Floyd. Arum was already on record saying Manny's next fight would either be Cotto, Bradley or JMM and maybe we will fight Floyd in November

With that said though Floyd's proposed deal of 40 million guaranteed and no PPV was ludicrous. And he had to have known they would never agree to that.

Again, both sides egos are too big for one fight, we will likely never see it happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X