Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley Still Wants Khan: I Want To Cut Up His Face!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah he'll "Cut him up"... with his head.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
      Because he tried to leave his promoter and got sued.... what's so difficult for people to understand about that?
      Then he thought he can make more money from Khan and is waiting him out now like Peterson did.
      Khan offers him the same amount I guarantee he takes it... if he doesn't I'll admit he's a ducked Khan
      Then why call him out only a couple months before, didn't he know he was going to leave his promoter then?

And why ask Khan for more money in the negotiations and when Khan offers Bradley 50/50 then still turn it down?

Why say, "If I lose to Khan then I won't get the Pacquiao/Mayweather fight"

The fact is Bradley has shown his talk is cheap, and anything he says from now on should be treated as BS.

Never heard of the story of the boy who cried wolf?

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
        Back at ya Romey

I just want to see both of um (Bradley/Khan) fight good opposition if they're not fighting each other. I'm not interested really in a Bradley/Peterson rematch to be honest. And I personally am not a fan of the 'light touch', 'feel out', 'get my pride back', 'big name/little value name on my resume' fights. I just want to see the current best get it on with the current best right now. By the time some of these fighters get done with their feel out, had a tough fight last time or soft touch fights then they want to take a vacation.... then it starts all over again because now they've got ring rust LOL. Just fight the best dammit or stay home.

Side note: FYI - Wasn't talking about any 1 fighter in particular.
        I agree,I really want Bradley to fight JMM..If that fightcant be made fight Khan,imo Khan should be Bradleys 2end choice at this point..

Comment

I actually quite like Bradley and thought his move to Top Rank was a good one and said to give him some slack when the Khan fans were jumping all over him when Khan was calling him out and offering him a fight. It was a smart PR move by Khan because he knew Bradley couldn't do much, but Bradley does sound like such a little b1tch now he's talking back.

He should have said something then, but i think he was a little spooked by Amir Khan, but now he's found his voice and confidence maybe we can get Khan vs Bradley in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorily View Post
            Big Timothy Bradley fan here but honestly, a lot like the Pac/Mayweather situation... I don't want to hear about it anymore until the contract is signed.

IMO Bradley/Khan is a long way from being made at this point. I still think they have a hard time making it through agreements in negotiations. I'd be more than happy to be wrong though, I just think ego is going to take front seat the first time they negotiate. Especially with TR/GBP. Khan is Schaefers boy, and TR has a lot to prove with Timmy.

But don't get it twisted. Bradley/Khan is THE fight I want to see get made most. Just tired of the back and forth without any action.
            A Timothy Bradley fan you truly are a very rare breed. Timmy is just talking **** Kahn bend over backwards to make this fight and Timmy *****ed out.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
              I actually quite like Bradley and thought his move to Top Rank was a good one and said to give him some slack when the Khan fans were jumping all over him when Khan was calling him out and offering him a fight. It was a smart PR move by Khan because he knew Bradley couldn't do much, but Bradley does sound like such a little b1tch now he's talking back.

He should have said something then, but i think he was a little spooked by Amir Khan, but now he's found his voice and confidence maybe we can get Khan vs Bradley in 2012.
              So Bradley was cautious about fighting Khan prior to Khan dropping a decision to Peterson, but now he all talk.

Comment

I agree Bradley will cut khans face up, but the only thing is it will be with his enormous egg head.

Comment

I'd rather see Bradley vs JMM. The Khan fight has lost it's interest when Bradley turned it down and Khan lost to Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by jai mari078 View Post
                    This dude is such a b*tch! I love the at he's talking all this **** now when he blatantly ducked the fight he first time , and talked so much **** after the Peterson fight like he beat Khan.

This dude is so overrated, and will be exposed!
                    You know boxing is all about timing in and out of the ring. Bradley was in the middle of making a carreer defining business decision and could not compromise it. Bradleys 28 years old hes no spring chicken. He would of had to stay on with Shaw Promotions in order to fight Khan and he didnt want to do that. So its not a duck no matter what the fans say. The fans arent the one paying his bills.

Khan was calling out Zab for a year an a half. But at that time Zab said he was looking for bigger fights than Khan and nobody called Zab a ducker. And then they ended up fighting down the line. I see this as the same kind of situation. Bradley and Khan will end up fighting down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      So Bradley was cautious about fighting Khan prior to Khan dropping a decision to Peterson, but now he all talk.
                      Yep, thats how I see it. I think he thought too much about what a loss would do to his career and decided to put the thought of a fight with Khan on hold. Now Khan has looked pretty average he's shouting about it.

If I as Bradley I wouldn't even mention Khans name, I would be talking about JMM, Pac, Floyd at the moment because i think he looks foolish talking about Khan now personally

Comment

Working...
                      X