No announcement yet.

VANES vs ANGULO fight is ON!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    this guy is always talking **** AFTER a fighter has a fight signed, such a p*ssy move
    Yah...that's kind of what i told him....

This is what I said that got me blocked....

@VanesBoxing @OscarDeLaHoya dont listen to VANES Oscar. If you give him the fight vs. Angulo AGAIN..he will duck AGAIN.

@VanesBoxing @boxing your SAD vanessa...trying to make angulo look bad when in fact you were the scared little girl who ducked.

Comment

Vanes made to look like a joke

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerDood View Post
        Vanes is crotch...He b*tches about a title shot but turns down every opportunity he gets to guarantee himself one. He needs to stop chasing the Bundrages of the sport and fight someone worth the time!
        So true . . . Dude has 30 fights in to his career and still hasn't stepped up in competition.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPERRO View Post
          So true . . . Dude has 30 fights in to his career and still hasn't stepped up in competition.
          Angulo hasn't either. His best win is...Joel Julio?

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
            Angulo hasn't either. His best win is...Joel Julio?
            ahhhh the Love child. He also beat an ex-154 champ in Alcine. Lost against Cintron an ex 147 knock out artist champ. The point is once you stepped up...you stepped up win or lose. That's something Vanes has yet to do.

Angulo has been keeping his opposition as strong as he can get it (minus Gomez that is, the tune up fight) it's not his fault Mayorga backed away from their fight a couple years ago, Shaw couldn't get him duddy, chavez, or cotto, and was having immigration problems along with promotional issues during the Martinez talks.

That being said...Angulo is fighting KIRKLAND on HBO. Vanes is fighting Angulos left over TKO victim from 3 yrs ago in Gutierrez on TR live. So, spare me the ANGULO HASN"T EITHER CR@P...sounds like hater talk to me.

Comment

EL PERRO only has like 18 fights, though. . .

Comment

What an idiot Vanes is. He was quieter then a door mouse when his manager was slamming him publically and went all quiet on Angulo until he has all but wrapped up fighting the glass jawed Kirkland.

Actions are much louder than words and Vanes isn't up to much action other then building a Padded resume.

Comment

Angulo gotto love this mans heart......................he doesnt take crap

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                    EL PERRO only has like 18 fights, though. . .
                    21 fights....

he's 20-1 (17KO's)

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
                      What an idiot Vanes is. He was quieter then a door mouse when his manager was slamming him publically and went all quiet on Angulo until he has all but wrapped up fighting the glass jawed Kirkland.

Actions are much louder than words and Vanes isn't up to much action other then building a Padded resume.
                      Vanes manager quit because he said vanes team would not let him do his job. He got him HBO and He got him a very good amount of money for that fight.

I guess their plan is (like you said) PAD their record up by facing C- opposition and hope for the best....land a big payday against Canelo or Chavez... That's what I see Vanes team trying to do.

Comment

Working...
                      X