No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder steps up challenges Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DarrylX View Post
    he aint gettin the cheddar he needs to... trust me wilder will show his true colors when the MONEY IS RIGHT
    Money ain't ever going to be right if he isn't ever willing to step-up. Who is even paying him money to beat up on these bums? Espn hasn't had any of Wilders recent fights because Espn is fan of fighters that take step-ups atleast a little bit.

Teddy Atlas was rightfully talking **** about Wilder constantly fighting bums.

Comment

I'd be fine with this, it's a step down for Fury but it will at least show us what Wilder is really about

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
        I'd be fine with this, it's a step down for Fury but it will at least show us what Wilder is really about
        Well, my topic was for laughs and giggles. Right now Fury would ruin Wilder. I'm just very very disappointed in the weak opposition Wilder is facing. Heavyweight is clearly not the best division in boxing but Wilder seems to be facing the worst of the worst bunch not the best/decent of the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
          Well, my topic was for laughs and giggles. Right now Fury would ruin Wilder. I'm just very very disappointed in the weak opposition Wilder is facing. Heavyweight is clearly not the best division in boxing but Wilder seems to be facing the worst of the worst bunch not the best/decent of the worst.
          Ah i see, couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.

I agree on Wilder though, his level of opposition is APPALING, you think he would want to get his career rolling and step it up some

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Bob View Post
            Ah i see, couldn't tell if it was a joke or not.

I agree on Wilder though, his level of opposition is APPALING, you think he would want to get his career rolling and step it up some
            Doesn't really make sense either because I can't imagine him getting paid even decently for the opponents he has fought. I mean whos paying him? I think I only remember him being on Espn once or twice but whos paying him when he isn't fighting on tv?

Comment

Watch Wilder start getting all of this credit and being called the next big thing if he ko's an old McCall or someone like that even though all of his other ko's are against horrendous competition.

Comment

These are the same type of camera men at Wilders recent fights, the same ones who filmed Zelenoff and Hartley.

Comment

Without having seen what Fury or Wider looks like these days I'll say this smells like a fight where Fury beats the ever loving crap out of Wilder. Historically, anyway. Fury has some nice wins and a lot of confidence. Wilder has a lot of amateur hype and an arrogant amount of confidence to make this leap. That feels like a fight where Wilder doesn't understand the difference of skill levels from his opponents and Fury's opponents and comes in cocky.

I'd guess Fury routs him and maybe stops him late after breaking his false will REAL quick. Like an 8 round version of the aforementioned Tyrone Brunson's loss. Just a sudden '...this is nothing like what I've experienced before' to take the wind out of his sails.

And I think a properly brought along Wilder is the future kingpin of the division, too. So that's how much I think this jump would be suicide.

Comment

If it happens, Wilder will be exposed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmazing View Post
                      And I think a properly brought along Wilder is the future kingpin of the division, too. So that's how much I think this jump would be suicide.
                      Wilder's management team is ruining him, but he is letting them do it. He has fought the same type of weak opponents in all 17 professional fights of his, he hasn't learned nothing from those fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X