No announcement yet.

Truth About Cops - This will offend MCC and Revelated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by man down View Post
    Hes right 100%. My buddy from the gym is a Sargent and hes on the phone with me and women a lot of his shift. He has so many whores its unreal and has done booty calls on duty.
    He doesnt want to do chit!
    I love efficiency.. bare minimum...awesome.

In math.. necessary and sufficient

Bare minimum

Comment

• Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post

Other than that, I don't think cops are lazy just to be lazy. There aren't that many high crime areas per precinct.

TBF, wouldn't most of us rather do little and get full pay ?!?!? Especially if the job is dangerous ????

Yes absolutely

Yes thats why I said...Cops like "all civil service employees."

Its not just Cops by any means...

Also Private Sectors employees aren't any "inherently" harder working....They just will get fired/know they will get fired if they don't have much to show for when their performance gets reviewed.

If you put a private sector employee in a public sector job they would be just as lazy.

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      How did you arrive at this synopsis?

And to expand more on the point.....They are lazy because its a very repetitive job where you are dealing with the same situations over and over again...90% of Cops with a good amount of time on the job are lazy and don't care about anything other than a paycheck...They only ones going crazy answering up to radio calls are the newbies because the job is fresh and exciting.....Even the "exciting" calls are lame after awhile...

It's human nature....You do a repetitive job (where despite your efforts nothing really changes overall) long enough and you will stop caring/give maximum effort.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
        Yes absolutely

Also Private Sectors employees aren't any "inherently" harder working....They just will get fired/know they will get fired if they don't have much to show for when their performance gets reviewed.

If you put a private sector employee in a public sector job they would be just as lazy.

And to expand more on the point.....They are lazy because its a very repetitive job where you are dealing with the same situations over and over again...90% of Cops with a good amount of time on the job are lazy and don't care about anything other than a paycheck...They only ones going crazy answering up to radio calls are the newbies because the job is fresh and exciting.....Even the "exciting" calls are lame after awhile...

It's human nature....You do a repetitive job (where despite your efforts nothing really changes overall) long enough and you will stop caring/give maximum effort.
        See, as an ex there is this concept, called “exception handling)

https://www.java2novice.com/java_exc...ling_examples/

You get guys, people with badges, who pay attention to variations in patterns. I’ll leave it to you To look into, if you care to.

Comment

• Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
          Yes absolutely

Anywhere that pays an employee by the hour will try and do less for same pay. Some call it working ''smarter'' not ''harder''.

I don't know what % of cops are lazy....if there is such a stat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            How did you arrive at this synopsis?
            Because he's a complete idiot.

Comment

• What MotorCity Hoe Bruh and guys like Big Dunn and Revelated conclude in a thread like this is this..... ADBoxing... all of those ignorant biased clowns...

"They don't know...."

Or some **** like that. They've now bow'd out of this thread because the evidence is there and they DON'T LIKE IT... They WON'T change their minds now even though the truth is out there.

Imagine... Just imagine being that... stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                What MotorCity Hoe Bruh and guys like Big Dunn and Revelated conclude in a thread like this is this..... ADBoxing... all of those ignorant biased clowns...

"They don't know...."

Or some **** like that. They've now bow'd out of this thread because the evidence is there and they DON'T LIKE IT... They WON'T change their minds now even though the truth is out there.

Imagine... Just imagine being that... stupid.
                That has nothing to do with it. It's clear you are giving the cops the benefit of the doubt all the time. When asked why, you are never specific. The people you named can see through your fake reasons and know exactly why you side with the cops.

Interestingly, none of you that always support and justify cops actions posted support or justification in the thread about the Somalian American cop that shot the unarmed woman. why is it that in this case you guys suddenly no longer sided with the police officer?

The difference in response illuminates the real reason why you and those like you side with cops in almost every situation where there is police brutality or killing of an unarmed person.

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  How did u dealt with the cops that u didnt end up being punched in the face or shot?
                  I didn't do anything. I answered every question. This is just how I and my friends have been taught to deal with cops from our parents. when it was over, I wrote a letter to the Mayor and police Chief detailing the treatment I received.

I was sitting in my car talking to an old girlfriend on the Rutgers University, New Brunswick campus when this incident happened. Cops asked her if she was alright.

In high school, I was at a ATM with a group of friends., some male and female, in Glen Ridge , NJ. Cops pulled guns out and asked the girls if they were ok.

Now take a guess what color the cops and the girls were? I know you guys like to pretend that everyone black does bad things that provoke the cops actions but that is just not true. .

Have you ever asked yourself why do minority parents feel the need to teach their children how to deal with people whose job is to protect and serve them?
                  Last edited by The Big Dunn; 06-20-2019, 07:13 AM.

Comment

When you evade the police.. drop off wanted criminals... and ignore police commands to get out of the car...

it becomes.. a DEADLY... situation.
                    None of that happened in this case so your point, while fair, doesn't apply.

Further, the problem I have been discussing with man down is the disproportional response from police for a given situation.

If this had been a robbery, no one would be upset with the use of force because a robbery implies weapon was used. This was allegedly shoplifting, there is no need to draw your weapon for a shoplifting unless you see a weapon.

Did you ever get all the facts about Laquan Macdonald as you posted you would?

Comment

They stole...

Fled the scene...

The other woman was a wanted criminal and they dropped her off up the block because the cops were coming after them (they still got her dumb ass though).

Then they fled to the apartment and refused to get out of the car.

WHY THE **** ARE YOU DEFENDING THIS BEHAVIOR?!
                      Yawn, you bore me with your psychotic posts. I didnt defend the suspects. Not once.

As usual, you make up your own reality. Im gonna wish you a good mental health day.

Comment

Working...
                      X