Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
    Rather get blown up to smithereens than to feel a decapitation yo
    Decaps.....what a nightmare way to go. Quick and painless is the way.

How's your aim ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post

We are talking about the industry that is why I named Kendrick & Jermaine Cole because your local Youtube rapper has no influence over culture, the people, etc.

If that's the case I can list a local like Jaytekz among many more & you + I will be back and forth until the end of June.
      Tell that to the thousands of people dying in Chicago every year

Wanna know who they listen too? Their local YouTube rapper from Chicago that never scratch the Top 10 Billboard surface. Guys I've never heard of.

And you don't think they have influence?

There was a 14 year old kid no one ever heard of outside of Chicago that was shot in the face over a diss song. The kids then showed up to his funeral by the hundreds and got so rowdy they knocked over his casket.

So yes, I will include local rappers in my list as well.

Wanna know how you can counter me? By providing positive local rappers.... But before you do, first know and understand what a positive rapper is.

Comment

• LOL how could you bang that? she has that **** eating grin Floyd has down to a tee, it be impossible not to think of Floyd while doing the deed.. All though that would probably suit some closet phaaags and fanbois like Motorcitycobra

Comment

• 72% of black woman end up being single mothers. Black women seem to lack common sense and pick thugs for fathers in dating.

Comment

• I've just read her twitter timeline.

I seriously worry for society. Ghetto trash.

Comment

• Floyd doesn't treat women right so it's a little bit of Kharma.

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post

She has Floyd's 5-head.
                with the way she talks,

she probably has floyd's reading comprehension as well.

when she was growing up, floyd should have been reading to her harry pot........nvm.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
                  I've just read her twitter timeline.

I seriously worry for society. Ghetto trash.
                  urbanization of american society. next question you should ask is, who is behind the urbanization of american society?

Comment

• Originally posted by alexguiness View Post
                    Standard family values within the African American community to be honest.

70% plus of black children raised by single mothers, father in prison or just off with other women.

Saddest thing of all is that they have no shame in what this does to kids, its a cycle of despair and dependency on welfare.

Any ambition is crushed by poverty and lack of responsibility.
                    Yet, CDC study shows black males are more involved in their children's lives. A wonder what exactly the other fathers are doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      This

Can't believe I'm agreeing with Robbie smh...
                      A broken clock is right twice a day...

Comment

Working...
                      X