Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever stop to think the reason other planets have no life..cause we're no longer there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bump. For the honor of Clegg and Laddie, lmaaaoooo.....

Comment

How did I miss this.

Larry has Einstein in his Avi yet he just took all his theories and pissed on them.

5 Star thread.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        You have a picture of Einstein in your avatar. His theories dismiss the idea that we're capable of creating a vessel that can travel light years.

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        So cells decide they want out of their location, hitch a ride on a passing meteor and survive the monotonous and airless trip to earth and then jump off just before it crashes into oblivion?

Comment

Yeah, we killed the dinosaurs off.

@ the Einstein avi, too.

Comment

damn homie u obviously never heard of evolution, or learned about science. It's good bro u can always go back to school.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
              So let me understand you right...

You believe Humans came here Millions of years ago in an Interstellar ship and eradicated the Dinosaurs, set up shop, and have been living since?

A few questions come to mind.

1. How could Humans have survived based on our molecular structure on other planets that were Millions of miles further from the Sun than we are o Earth, thus not permitting liquid water to really exist passed our habitual zone, thus not permitting Oxygen to be released?

2. How did we as humans land on Earth Millions of years ago, yet we're technically unable right now to send someone to Mars?

3. Where is this Starship we came in from???
              Larry clearly is uneducated on the subject. No need to eradicate him with questions like these

some1 needs to upgrade to the discovery channel

Comment

Larry has obviously played more Turok than all of you.

Comment

I was trying to remember this movie's name in relation to this thread, but i believe this is what Larry was thinking of LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X