Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather's daughter is pregnant by a 19yo rapper with 7 kids from 5 women

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    Yet, CDC study shows black males are more involved in their children's lives. A wonder what exactly the other fathers are doing?
    i dont even need to see the science to that study to know what you just posted is pure BS.

Comment

Yet, CDC study shows black males are more involved in their children's lives. A wonder what exactly the other fathers are doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by W1LL View Post

She has Floyd's 5-head.
        Just wtf was that?!

why did i listen to that

Comment

• Originally posted by SterlingStained View Post
          i dont even need to see the science to that study to know what you just posted is pure BS.

In the article, scroll to the bottom where the author provides a link to the study.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/o...st-of-all.html

Comment

• Either way this is bad parenting.

Comment

• and just like that Mayweather dynasty he built is slowly starting to get chipped away. What not even 3 years since his massive paydays? and now ...... at this rate his children are gonn make him go broke.

Comment

In the article, scroll to the bottom where the author provides a link to the study.

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/08/o...st-of-all.html
                new york times??? of course.

you might as well post a root.com or motherjones.com article.

like i said, that's a BS politicized study.

Comment

• I got a feeling this kid is gonna change and marry her and be in a monogamous relationship with her, book it!!!!

Comment

• Defo that yaya girl, she’s always around rappers

Comment

• Originally posted by strykr619 View Post
                      People clown on the Kardashians but the make money, those females got y'all thinking they stupid but LOL that money that they make shows me they alot smarter then most people.
                      that shows me how dumb people are that follow them. Pablo escobar made a lot of money also. to me it is not the money but what they do for it

Comment

Working...
                      X