Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AJ Ruiz 2 Sky PPV ALONE generates $30mil more than Wilder Ortiz FOX PPV!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AJ Ruiz 2 Sky PPV ALONE generates $30mil more than Wilder Ortiz FOX PPV!

That’s not even including DAZN metrics or revenue!

Let’s go by the LDBC playbook shall we!?

Reports say 1.6, like the LDBC kids rounding to “300k” Wilder vs Ortiz buys.

1.6mil x $33 PPV = $53 mil

300k x $75 PPV = 23 mil

Daaaaaaaaaam, them sweaty LDBC boys just got a huge dong slapped on their foreheads.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
      Daaaaaaaaaam, them sweaty LDBC boys just got a huge dong slapped on their foreheads.
      GBP and Hearn running things. The LDBC hate the fact.

Comment

The PPV for this was £25, I don’t what that converts to in $ but it was more than usual..

Everyone I know had to buy last min as all the streams buffered constantly towards the main fight, sky spend millions closing or obstructing them

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          GBP and Hearn running things. The LDBC hate the fact.
          Hallelujah mayne.

Estrada vs. Sor Rungvisai II, Cancio vs. Machado, Canelo vs. Jacobs, Ramirez vs. Hooker, De La Hoya vs. Rios, Cancio vs. Machado II, Ortiz vs. Orozco, Joshua vs. Ruiz, Taylor vs. Prograis, Canelo vs. Kovalev, Inoue vs. Donaire, Joshua vs. Ruiz II, Jacobs vs. Chavez Jr. all for $100.

Wilder vs. Ortiz II for $75.

It’s not rocket science mayne.

Comment

Originally posted by Born X Raised View Post
            Hallelujah mayne.

Estrada vs. Sor Rungvisai II, Cancio vs. Machado, Canelo vs. Jacobs, Ramirez vs. Hooker, De La Hoya vs. Rios, Cancio vs. Machado II, Ortiz vs. Orozco, Joshua vs. Ruiz, Taylor vs. Prograis, Canelo vs. Kovalev, Inoue vs. Donaire, Joshua vs. Ruiz II, Jacobs vs. Chavez Jr. all for $100.

Wilder vs. Ortiz II for $75.

It’s not rocket science mayne.
            I made a thread like that earlier in the year, it got deleted/locked!

CBS Sports doe! In the end, industry realize when a platform is that good, there’s no need to cloud judgment in promoting it or not allowing posters to share its justification.

Comment

It should generate more than Ortiz fight it definitely would've done more in US ppv around mexican independence day at least 600k buys wouldn't have been suprised if it came close to 1M buys

Other thread said 1.2M sky buys I would've thought this would done close to 2M in UK

Comment

Not factoring in the site fee? Presumably that's significantly higher too.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  It should generate more than Ortiz fight it definitely would've done more in US ppv around mexican independence day at least 600k buys wouldn't have been suprised if it came close to 1M buys

Other thread said 1.2M sky buys I would've thought this would done close to 2M in UK
                  You’re confused. To more properly relate to the pricing shift AJ vs Ruiz 2 would have to be $100 US PPV.

So had it been £19.99 Sky PPV it would’ve done 2 million?

Lol. Don’t forget the DAZN Sauce, Fannon!

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                    You’re confused. To more properly relate to the pricing shift AJ vs Ruiz 2 would have to be $100 US PPV.

So had it been £19.99 Sky PPV it would’ve done 2 million?

Lol. Don’t forget the DAZN Sauce, Fannon!
                    $100 ppv ain't **** for us Americans I know you went through your mexican phase and all but the buzz after the first fight was comparable to Floyd Mayweather fights the rematch didn't get any coverage at all in the US

1.8M world wide ain't **** considering more than that will watch the Crawford card on ESPN in US alone

Comment

Working...
                    X