Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Logan Paul Insists Mayweather Fight Still On, Date Change Looms

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no interest in this or any exhibition fights but at the same time have no problem with them. If you wana pay and view then pay and view, if you don't, then don't. It's Floyd fighting some goon, aslong as he isn't touching children or stamping on kittens I really don't mind that he is making some money.

But just out of mild interest, is this Jake Brother the one who seems really bad at Boxing or the one who is much worse?

Comment

Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
      But just out of mild interest, is this Jake Brother the one who seems really bad at Boxing or the one who is much worse?
      This is the one who didn't throw water ballons at Brendan Schaub.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        This is the one who didn't throw water ballons at Brendan Schaub.
        LOL I will have to have a look at that but all I know about them is they are big with the kids on YouTube, 1 of them knocked some basket baller out cold in a fight and the other one had a fight where he swung at the fences like a school boy in his 1st ever fist fight.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoxGod View Post
          There has been no promotion and the price is still the first teir level which means it never sold over 1 million buys yet. Which I think doesnt mean anything cause I do believe 90% of PPV comes on the day of.
          The website is showing it's in the third price tier. What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfGlory View Post
            The website is showing it's in the third price tier. What are you talking about?
            its at the third teir because the date elapsed not the buys.

Comment

There has been no promotion and the price is still the first teir level which means it never sold over 1 million buys yet. Which I think doesnt mean anything cause I do believe 90% of PPV comes on the day of.

that will be the major problem, no question

Comment

I know it's just an exhibition but... yawn, who cares about this fight

Comment

That Feb date is a day before Mayweather's birthday. That might be some sort of issue, or he might be catching backlash over it and concerned he might need or want a higher profile opponent. Logan Paul is not the biggest name for an exhibition.....then again neither was Tenshin.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    That Feb date is a day before Mayweather's birthday. That might be some sort of issue, or he might be catching backlash over it and concerned he might need or want a higher profile opponent. Logan Paul is not the biggest name for an exhibition.....then again neither was Tenshin.
                    From the reports are that Mayweather is getting $5million gurantee and 50% of the ppv sales, so if thats true this fight is taking place no matter what lol.

Comment

From the reports are that Mayweather is getting $5million gurantee and 50% of the ppv sales, so if thats true this fight is taking place no matter what lol.
                      I see what you are saying. I believe its hard to get Mayweather off the couch for less than 30 or 40 million!
                      I doubt that the fight does a million PPVs. Maybe 700k, regardless we will never find out the truth about the #'s. I'm sure he could've picked a much more worthy opponent and done 2-3 million PPV.

Comment

Working...
                      X