No announcement yet.

Joshua-Ruiz had 1.8 million viewers on DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
    That's so stupid. Tell Mayweather and Pacquiao that ppv is insignificant.
    Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch wouldn’t do as well as the first. It’s just the way it is. New Gen moves new trends

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
      Lol that's not impressive

It did 1.8 million across 9 markets

How many did it do in the US?
      Fox is in 300 million homes and isn't getting those kinds of numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Within hours though?

No set up has that type of turnaround anywhere on the planet, and the US has been in the PPV business for at least 30 some-odd years.

Hilarious that you want to believe Sky Sports has some super fast reporting system, lol.
        I work as a software engineer in a big firm. Believe me, it's more than possible. We can do much more than that today...

Whether they are telling the truth is a different matter

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          Everyone knows those small european countries are prime markets for boxing
          Primetime is still primetime; let's not act like the US has some massive subscriber base for DAZN either or that Germany/Italy/Spain somehow have no population.

C'mon man

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
            Mayweather vs Pacquiao rematch wouldn’t do as well as the first. It’s just the way it is. New Gen moves new trends
            You said ppv is insignificant. Mayweather generated over $400 million just from ppv on 2 different occasions.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
              I work as a software engineer in a big firm. Believe me, it's more than possible. We can do much more than that today...

Whether they are telling the truth is a different matter
              PPV has been something that I've been aware of for at least 25 years now, and it still takes the usual 10 days to deduce the initial tracking range for PPV, and usually about 100 days to basically lock down the final totals.

Yet, somehow, Eddie Hearn has a 100 days number in maybe 5 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by bballchump11 View Post
                You said ppv is insignificant. Mayweather generated over $400 million just from ppv on 2 different occasions.
                No, Pacquiao, Mayweather and a cross combat star, McGregor, generated big numbers together. stop with the “Mayweather...(only and excluding)..”

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
                  No, Pacquiao, Mayweather and a cross combat star, McGregor, generated big numbers together. stop with the “Mayweather...(only and excluding)..”
                  stop dude. Each fight that set the PPV sales record had one thing in common- Floyd (odh), Floyd (canelo), Floyd (Manny) and Floyd (conor.) Just give him his credit as you do Aj for the sales of his fights.

Comment

From everything I've heard, I'd wager that it did 600k-700k in the US.

Comment

good for boxing

Comment

Working...
                      X