Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo: I Can See Myself Fighting In Saudi Arabia, Japan, England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They cut hands of thieves in Saudi Arabia and execute the drug cheaters, no a good idea for you to go there, Japan's Murata is pretty much lined up with future GGG fight and in England you gonna officially lose again

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      The biggest names can fight anywhere in the world. Its a shame Mayweather never took his talent outside of America for the world to see but can you blame him when he was the king of PPV.
      Why TF would an American based in Las Vegas want to fight in other 2nd and 3rd world Countries where many things could go awry when he's already based in a tourist city where people already fly in from all over the world to watch him fight. We aren't living in the 70's and 80's anymore..

BTW Floyd has already fought all over the world in the Olympics just fought an exhibition in Japan and plans on fighting in more exhibitions in other Countries...

Personally I think the energy of the UK fans is cool but fights that take place in any other country generally the energy is dull and boring and the quality of the video is less than stellar.

Comment

Floyd never wanted to fight outside of vegas because he got his hand numbed up via a shot.vegas is the only place where it is legal in boxing

Comment

If Canelo is seriously considering this that means he's giving up those Vegas Mexican dates.

I know most of you people don't understand the business aspect of this. But if he really does do this he's leaving those Mexican dates open for someone to come in and take them over. Only one company has the stable to do that. Pacquiao vs Spence on Cinco de Mayo or Mexican Independence day?

I'll wait to see if he's serious or if he's just taking. But if he's serious then this is big news

Comment

Originally posted by UNBANNED View Post
            I understand what Floyd's point was...Vegas is a tourist city. Its built to house visitors for a week or weekend. There are more attractions and bars and women for you to see than the time you have.

There are few PERMANENT TOURIST ATTRACTIONS in the world.

That's why Floyd never fought in Texas or UK or anywhere else. They might have better STADIUMS, but the city themselves arent built for thousands of luxury tourist suites.
            Interesting post. On the several times I have been to Vegas, my friends have often remarked how curious a place it is, being in the middle of the desert with NO tourist attractions except hotels. Other destinations have an actual attraction or attractions and then hotels appear to accommodate the visitors who come for the attraction.

Let's list a few permanent tourist attractions in the world (there are thousands). The Eiffel Tower. The Pyramids of Giza. Big Ben. Buckingham Palace. The Tower of London. The Brandenburg Gate. Niagara Falls. Angel Falls. Victoria Falls. Uluru. The Sydney Opera House. The Golden Gate Bridge. The Empire State Building. Rockefeller Center. Stonehenge. Red Square. The Sistine Chapel. The Trevi Fountain. The Alhambra. The Sargarda Familie. Disneyland. Disneyworld. The Great Wall of China. Times Square. Picadilly Circus. The Taj Mahal. Central Park. The Louvre. The Statue of Liberty. Machu Pichu. Versailles.Angkor Wat. The Acropolis. The Christ the Redeemer statue. The Forbidden City. The Colosseum.

I think what you mean is: Vegas has lots of hotels and little to do of interest that is free.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
              The UK is perfect for Clenelo, the BBBofC wont do him like Las Vegas, Nevada.
              Canelo’s original case means nothing anymore since WADA’s world standard- from a 10 year revision process - have revised the threshold for Clen and meat contamination. 78 days away doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                The biggest names can fight anywhere in the world. Its a shame Mayweather never took his talent outside of America for the world to see but can you blame him when he was the king of PPV.
                The only place he was allowed to use xylocaine.

Plus the commission, judges and ref favored him.

Comment

it's not where but who will alvarez fight that matters will he continue to duck the top fighters in divisions that he holds "championships" in fighters like beterbiev bivol charlo andrade GGG BJS the list goes on alvarez is nothing more than a paper chump a chronic ped cheat and a hyped up fraud

Comment

A-list fighter can see himself fighting for boatloads of cash in burgeoning boxing landscape. Seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      The only place he was allowed to use xylocaine.

Plus the commission, judges and ref favored him.
                      Any proof of this? I've heard it parroted on this forum for many years, and never corroborated once.

Comment

Working...
                      X