Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Reaches Deal in Assault Case, Charges Dropped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shakur Stevenson Reaches Deal in Assault Case, Charges Dropped

Olympic silver medal winner and rising superstar Shakur Stevenson appeared in court and managed to settle his legal issues. Back in April, a video surfaced which showed Stevenson involved in a violent brawl at a Miami Beach parking garage. Stevenson was arrested on July 1 of last year and charged with misdemeanor battery. He was facing three counts of misdemeanor battery and one count of felony battery.
    [Click Here To Read More]

He seemed like such a nice, sweet kid after he lost in the Olympics.

Comment

Hopefully he learned his lesson.
      A fine and a slap on the wrist is nothing. The next person he punches might comeback firing or with a piece of steel.

Comment

Disgusting.

Comment

Shakur is low class punk, beats on defense-less individuals tries to hit a woman. I hope he gets beat real soon, so we do not have to see this punk anymore.

Comment

Who could possibly charge an Olympian wearing his red/white and blue polo shirt to court? Guess it would have been going a little too far if he'd worn his medal.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweden2716 View Post
              Shakur is low class punk, beats on defense-less individuals tries to hit a woman. I hope he gets beat real soon, so we do not have to see this punk anymore.
              Well buck up then cowboy

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                Cried because he didn’t get his way. Not always necessarily as sweet and innocent as it may appear.

Comment

Originally posted by NachoMan View Post
                  People make stupid/impulsive choices especially men under 25. My only issue is (speaking like a dad) on the streets theres no ref to stop the action. Im not anti-gun but I dont like them but if some1 punched my chick and i had a gun, lets just say itd be their last breath. & theres a lot of people thatd cap his ass for lesser.

Comment

Bob Arum puts more money bailing out and saving Top Rank’s brand than Crawford’s salary!

Comment

Working...
                    X