Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Denies Retirement Rumors; Still Wants Crawford Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"I'm just pre-heating t'oven to gas mark 7, getting the mix just right, then I'm gonna bake up some gooey, warm, extra-soft melt int mouth chocolate brownies. Then I'm gonna gently feed them to whichever t'world champions want them next. There's plenty to go around, anyone can get a brownie int mouth. Crawford ain't ready for these, Thurman don't want Kell's brownies int gob either. No one has the appetite for my baked goods. Trust me, I'm feeding brownies to any man who's hungreh" - Kell Brook on his comeback

Comment

Originally posted by springfiels View Post
      "I'm just pre-heating t'oven to gas mark 7, getting the mix just right, then I'm gonna bake up some gooey, warm, extra-soft melt int mouth chocolate brownies. Then I'm gonna gently feed them to whichever t'world champions want them next. There's plenty to go around, anyone can get a brownie int mouth. Crawford ain't ready for these, Thurman don't want Kell's brownies int gob either. No one has the appetite for my baked goods. Trust me, I'm feeding brownies to any man who's hungreh" - Kell Brook on his comeback
      Eddeh beh beh let me feed chocalah brownah to Khan. Please beh beh. Don't feed me to killah Crawford Eddeh.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
        And it has began. The only Spence and Crawford fight is throw common foes, then the fan will say whom beat whom better is the better fighter.
        Which, by that statement, would be Spence. Since he beat Brook without resorting to low blows out of frustration.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Which, by that statement, would be Spence. Since he beat Brook without resorting to low blows out of frustration.
          Swap an accidental low blow for an accidental clash of heads causing an orbital break.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
            Good For Him! Draining himself down to 147 for Crawford is not very smart but I'm sure it would be a good payday for him I guess. Not sure why he doesn't want to stay at 154, Kell Brook vs J Rock is a very good fight at 154 and J Rock is much closer to his size

Even Munguia, after the success that Dennis Hogan had, Kell should be BEGGING for that fight
            J Rock would re-fracture BOTH his eye sockets. Brook probably believes Crawford cant hit hard enough to re-injure anything, let alone cause any injury whatsoever. I think Brook would be underestimating Crawford....
            Last edited by lion33lit; 06-18-2019, 02:12 PM.

Comment

Yes yes that's right brook baby you let bud knock u out into retirement clean out your remaining brain cells.

Comment

Good that he isn't retiring, he has a lot to prove still. Be one disappointing career if he were going to hang it up. I hope he forgets Khan and tries to work himself to a big fight

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                  Swap an accidental low blow for an accidental clash of heads causing an orbital break.
                  Problem is - and my avi proves it - Crawford's low blow was anything BUT accidental. He knew exactly what he was doing. Work the body, then go low and make Khan feel so sick he can't continue.

Fact is, Crawford couldn't knock out the so-called "glass jaw", got frustrated, squared up and threw low with all his power. Freddie Norwood couldn't throw a better one. Andrew Golota couldn't throw a better one.

Comment

Brook would be the best fighter Crawford has ever fought.

Comment

Kell Brook is done. Golovtits cracked him, Spence broke him, TC will sweep what remains under the carpet.
                      Save your health chap! You don't want to end up like Ajoke in a few years.

Comment

Working...
                      X