Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Coach: A lot of People Making Excuses - Except Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Andy Ruiz's Coach: A lot of People Making Excuses - Except Joshua!

Manny Robles, the head trainer for WBO, IBO, IBF, WBA heavyweight champion Andy Ruiz, is shaking his head at all of the post-fight excuses in the aftermath of Anthony Joshua's shocking TKO defeat. Back on June 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City, Ruiz stopped Joshua in the seventh round, after dropping him four times.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Manny Robles sucks as a trainer...

Comment

I wish every major champion holding it would dump the ibo trash belt. Another attempt to further muddy the boxing waters with another piece of trash alphabet soup belt

Comment

Of course Ajoke is not going to come out and say, "hey everyone I was a product of promotion and I have always been a bum."

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
          I wish every major champion holding it would dump the ibo trash belt. Another attempt to further muddy the boxing waters with another piece of trash alphabet soup belt
          ibo & wbo should both be dumped! Top prank and frog eyes warren have all their boxers fight for that worthless wbo belt that’s the only reason the wbo belt became relevant! I was fine with the big three wba wbc & ibf!

Comment

No excuses, the Snickers Man took care of Biz. I'm looking forward to the rematch to see if Ruiz indeed really has Joshua's number. If so, Joshua should hang'em up like Ricky Fatton.

Comment

The wba is the other one I don’t hold respect for anymore with it’s interim, regular, and super champion belts. Honestly the WBO, WBC, and IBF should comprise the “undisputed” title

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                The wba is the other one I don’t hold respect for anymore with it’s interim, regular, and super champion belts. Honestly the WBO, WBC, and IBF should comprise the “undisputed” title
                WBO = TR/Warren bias
                WBC = Haymon bias
                WBA = Too many title bs

IBF is clearly the best, most legit title at the moment.

Comment

Who’s been giving excuses? If anything Ruiz been given props and AJ has been bashed

Comment

Joshua's fanbois still can't get over the shock that a fat Mexican made their muscled up hero look like a novice, their entire worldview has been shattered. The UK's NHS needs to set up some sort of hotline to deal with this crisis.

Comment

Working...
                    X