Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua blocked me on Twitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You mean AJ's people blocked you. How dense do you have to be to think people at that level handle their own social media. Congrats on being a dip**** though.

Comment

Thanks for sharing bro but seriously if you came at me (a commoner) like that even I would block you

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
        You mean AJ's people blocked you. How dense do you have to be to think people at that level handle their own social media. Congrats on being a dip**** though.
        You would be surprised how many handle their own accounts

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          You would be surprised how many handle their own accounts
          I doubt he does, he is managed heavily.

Comment

Originally posted by baroidi View Post
            bookies should refer to this thread when making odds on the rematch
            lolololololol....thank.you.that.was.great

Comment

This entire thread is comic relief.

I don't know how Twitter works, but yeah if a total stranger texts me some trash-talk and slander, Ima add them to Contacts right away, maybe even to speed dial. Haha.
              It's just funny this electronic social media age we are in. People think Twitter, YouTube, Text, the Internet in general, and forget that humans are at the other end of it.
              Before all of this existed, we had to talk to folks' faces or live on the telephone. The anonymous nature of the internet has turned us into lesser versions of ourselves (in many cases, not all).
              What a warped sense of righteousness or entitlement. "A celebrity (or anyone) OWES me the freedom to harass and insult them".

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                It was a couple of years ago, I said something like ‘Ur a fraud, Tyson Fury would destroy u u pumped up juiced up weightlifting piece of human excrement’ and he straight up blocked me. First message I sent him, or one of the first messages I sent him. He had something like 500-600k followers at that point, so I didn’t even think he would see my tweet let alone block me.

Moral of the story is, it was at that very point that I knew he was mentally weak. He couldn’t even take a simple tweet to him.

And now the rest of you have seen just how mentally fragile he is.

I’m still blocked to this day, TO THIS DAY!
                This says more about you than AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by TysonFuryTBE View Post
                  It was a couple of years ago, I said something like ‘Ur a fraud, Tyson Fury would destroy u u pumped up juiced up weightlifting piece of human excrement’ and he straight up blocked me. First message I sent him, or one of the first messages I sent him. He had something like 500-600k followers at that point, so I didn’t even think he would see my tweet let alone block me.

Moral of the story is, it was at that very point that I knew he was mentally weak. He couldn’t even take a simple tweet to him.

And now the rest of you have seen just how mentally fragile he is.

I’m still blocked to this day, TO THIS DAY!
                  I wanna block you too, stop being a dweeb online, that’s not cool

Comment

I had to unblock you to read this post....

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                      Haha! AJ probably doesn't even have access to his account.
                      He had an account but quit when it got too tough to use.

Comment

Working...
                      X