Collapse
No announcement yet.

Passionate YouTube channel says DAZN needs the help from ****Hub... lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WHY IN THE HELL ARE DEUNUTRAL/FRANKIETWODICKS Are talking about GAY MEN ON MEN **** ON A BOXING SITE?

Comment

Originally posted by HURTFEELINGS View Post
      WHY IN THE HELL ARE DEUNUTRAL/FRANKIETWODICKS Are talking about GAY MEN ON MEN **** ON A BOXING SITE?
      Are your feelings hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Are your feelings hurt?
        nah, I HURT FEELINGS, I just like to point out how you try to baffle people with bs...........you can tell by your statements, what youre about......same writing style as a previous poster under a different screen name..........
        tighten your **** up

Comment

You made a a thread based on a lie and have people beliving it is true...I SEE THE LDBC HAS YOUR HEAD RINGING. Hate like and or subcribe.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
            I'm not watching 50 goddamn minutes of an unknown dude..
            Originally posted by lizard_man View Post
            Boxingscene is owned by CBS who own Showtime who has PBC who has Al Haymon who the LDBC back only a certain
            Originally posted by DaNeutral. View Post
            Its weird the amount of hate thrown at a company that is trying to give you top quality Boxing at a much cheaper price than its competitors. But then the math is not that difficult. Hate for DAZN + Love for the PBC = LGBGT LDBC.
            Notice how the PBC shills say “but why you gotta lie doe...”

The irony of all them making lies about DAZN for months. The proof is LDBC forum members here saying 85k subs doe...DAZN failing doe...

“Lies...”

Comment

I'm just curious to why the LDBC only back PBC fighters. They want DAZN and Bob Arum to fail. The only non PBC fighters they back are crawford and maybe jacobs. They are all saying jacobs beat canelo.

Hmmmmmm i wonder why.

Comment

Only good part about this topic is learning **** is a censored word here.

Comment

You guys are the only ones pushing LDBC ANDwhat you consider hate......the president of america has been on record saying racist people are "fine people" you cant escape THAT. You guys try to make exceptions and excuses for racism.....PLAIN AND SIMPLE....(you have to resort to trickery and confusion because the truth frightens you......youre scared people

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                    Notice how the PBC shills say “but why you gotta lie doe...”

The irony of all them making lies about DAZN for months. The proof is LDBC forum members here saying 85k subs doe...DAZN failing doe...

“Lies...”
                    YOU ARE ONE OF THE REASONS TO JOIN LDBC YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASONS

Comment

yOU PEOPLE ARE THE REASON FOR ALL OF THIS BS

Comment

Working...
                      X