Collapse
No announcement yet.

!!shawn!! is a dickhead

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought Shawn's videos were informative. If you think he was wrong about anything technical you should've pointed that out in the appropriate place.

None of the posters who hate him have made better contributions, from what I've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
      How's the training going?
      My training is going horrible. I still think I can beat chubby lee though. There has to be a reason why he doesn't want to post a vid of himself training.

Comment

Originally posted by RichLoc View Post
        My training is going horrible. I still think I can beat chubby lee though. There has to be a reason why he doesn't want to post a vid of himself training.
        That's awesome

When's the fight going down? I'm gunna get a bet on you..:Chuck:

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
          That's awesome

When's the fight going down? I'm gunna get a bet on you..:Chuck:
          He will be ready and in prime condition. Rich will ko in 1. Mark my words.

Comment

His sparrin was boring as feck to be fair he was slappin alot my sparrin pwned his for sure and i was going easy on my opponant.
            Less talking more walking.

Comment

Originally posted by P4PKING_2008 View Post
              He will be ready and in prime condition. Rich will ko in 1. Mark my words.
              Yeah I'll beat him Zab Judah style!

Comment

He is a know it all but props to him for posting sparring...

Comment

yeah at least he gives a damn. hes got balls to upload vids and always speaks his mind. even if sometimes misinformed, its better than nothing

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
                    i Thought Shawn's Videos Were Informative. If You Think He Was Wrong About Anything Technical You Should've Pointed That Out In The Appropriate Place.

none Of The Posters Who Hate Him Have Made Better Contributions, From What I've Seen.
                    Truth..........

Comment

Aussieboxer2320, do you think that your alt account's threads in the T+N section have been more useful than Shawn's?

I think Shawn is a good poster and he gets far too much criticism around here.

Comment

Working...
                      X