Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Went out last night and got in a tangle.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Went out last night and got in a tangle.

So, i went out last night to the club to get my dance on.

So there I am, i'd had a couple of glasses of whiskey and i'm moving on the dancefloor and everyone be looking at me and thinking i'm a tv star or something cos of the bling i've got on. My moves were looking pretty tight cos i got good rhythm and everything.

So anyway, as normal - all these ladies are dancing around me trying to grab my ass and stuff, so i'm enjoying it cos unlike you guys, i'm not a **** f.ag. So i've got a couple of bitches at the back of me trying to get freaky wit me and they're like "i model for Cosmo" magazine and stuff - and i'm like "i don't read that kind of bull**** - i only read Ring magazine cos' i'm like a top boxer and i knocked out Tyrone Brunson in training last week". So anyway, things are going well and i'm about to leave with these ladies and suddenly these thugs start some **** with me.

So i'm like "seriously man ... get out of my face, you don't know who you be ****ing wit". So anyway - one points to his belt and he's got a ****ing magnum. But that don't **** me up none, cos i mean - i've grown up around that **** all the time. So i pull this real mean face cos i'm pissed and be like "i hope you don't mind me not being scared mother ****er - but this ain't the first time i've been threatened with a gun". And he gets this slight look of self doubt on his face, cos he knows i'm unbreakable. Know what i'm sayin. So he pulls it out. Quick as a flash i slip out shot and i've grabbed the gun outta his hand like some kind of jackie chan ****.

So now i've got this gun, so i say "i don't need guns...when i've already got two of the most dangerous weapons in America today". Then i unleash them. My right and left. So i beat this ***** up and down the club man. Bouncers be like running upto me and they just get knocked down by me, cos i'm like a freight train when i get busy.

Once i finished, these bitches be like "your an animal!" and i'm like "i gotta do what i gotta do baby - come on, lets go back to mine and i'll show you how much of an animal i am".

So we go back to mine and you know the rest.

Wake up this morning. Got a bust up hand and two bitches in the bed.

I paid for there taxi this morning and got myself a taco to celebrate a job well done. Just another crazy weekend for the Squabbles man.

Anyone else ever had to use there boxing skills to get themselves outta a difficult situation with some punks when out on the streets?

Nominee for best alt threads of the year!

Comment

Thats some funny ****.I actually enjoy reading these long stories.Some ppl need to take notice of humor and drawn out loooooong dead humor.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
        Thats some funny ****.
        Tell me about it man. It was one crazy ****ing night - but when Squabbles parties... he parties hard. Know what i'm saying?

Hows you Vers? We haven't been introduced.

I got alot of black friends man, so we can talk about **** if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by Anal Squabbles View Post
          Tell me about it man. It was one crazy ****ing night - but when Squabbles parties... he parties hard. Know what i'm saying?

Hows you Vers? We haven't been introduced.

I got alot of black friends man, so we can talk about **** if you want.
          talk away.

Comment

I saw your 2nd AM fight ... you looked tight...tight as dynamite.

You gotta quit hitting opponents to the balls though man. That was some unsavoury ****-****.

I remember Brunson trying some of that dirty fighting style with me. I wasn't impressed man. I put his fat ass to sleep for that.

So which hood do you hail from man?

Comment

Originally posted by Anal Squabbles View Post
              I saw your 2nd AM fight ... you looked tight...tight as dynamite.

You gotta quit hitting opponents to the balls though man. That was some unsavoury ****-****.

I remember Brunson trying some of that dirty fighting style with me. I wasn't impressed man. I put his fat ass to sleep for that.

So which hood do you hail from man?
              Fields of Dover.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K7 View Post
                Fields of Dover.
                Nice area man. You ever drive-by someone? I nearly got uzi'd last month. Some mother****er got beef wit me. They were some black guys. One was called Jules Carter.

You know him?

Comment

lmao... this guy is seriously funny.... I don't even know the guy he's makin fun of though...

Comment

haha good **** 5 stars.

Comment

Working...
                    X