Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao on Arum's Fears: God is Always There To Protect Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    This is a testament that pac is a clean fighter, he's still very capable to compete at the elite level.
    Excusatio non petita, accusatio manifesta.

Comment

Ugh Manny is being delusional again.

God gave us wisdom to protect ourselves. He's not going to blindly protect those with blind faith who ignore wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        Don't buy too much into this theory. Different levels of evolution do exist. There are very young children capable of solving complex mathematical problems, or playing a violin sonata. At 13 I didn't "decide"; I just noticed the many holes in a credo that didn't suit my ability of observing how things work in real life. In truth, I kept believing in some superior entity for a while. Then I finally discarded that theory for good, given its complete lack of logic.

Exactly. We're just an extremely limited fragment of infinity, the latter being the lone thing in which I really believe (and still, it is a hard-to-fathom concept for a limited brain like human's). All we pretend to "know" beyond our personal experience was narrated or reported by someone we never met. Events we did not live, facts we did not experience first-hand. Knowing how humans act - more often than not, by following what is best for themselves - I tend not to trust a man in the role of narrator, even less as an enforcer of rules. Infinity, eternal transformation of the matter, stochastic processes, a degree of self-regulation of nature: that's what I can believe in.

No drawback, if it doesn't cause fighting between different people. To me, the concept of a god creating from nowhere, who will be close to each and every human being in need of it, is just clutching at some hypothetically brain-relieving straws when life's going gets overly tough to endure. For that, I prefer exercising my mind and my body rather than giving my faith to an invisible, intangible, basically fictional entity fabricating universes and warranting some sort of equality among the beings.

When opinions are exchanged politely and in civil fashion, I'm never offended.
        Understood and I hate to say you're mistaken, but you are. Human history is recorded based on one special mans life for a reason. It's not just coincidence. Don't cheapen or berate yourself. You're more than just molecules my friend. A lot more. May someone or something come into your life to enlighten you and change your path and I've done my part.

~Best Wishes~

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
          Understood and I hate to say you're mistaken, but you are. Human history is recorded based on one special mans life for a reason. It's not just coincidence. Don't cheapen or berate yourself. You're more than just molecules my friend. A lot more. May someone or something come into your life to enlighten you and change your path and I've done my part.

~Best Wishes~
          I respect your point of view. Peace, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            Nah, more than likely its Mannys delusional take on twisting or misunderstanding scripture. Its "Mannys" decision to risk his life & health - not "Gods."....Its a very good thing Manny's's actually preparing himself and not leaving it up to his version of deity to get him out of a dangerous situation.... I think Mathew 4:7 sums it up properly for an excuse driven Pac, "Jesus answered him, "it is also written: 'do not put the Lord your God to the test.'.....

If God made your body, he knows when the "prime" years exist. Taking it past its optimum performance time frame in a dangerous sport is a decision thats not "wise." It may be ego driven, money driven, boredom driven, but throwing in the "there's nothing to worry about" ....because "God is good all the time" is misleading and
            presumptuous....
            But whos to say what the correct timeframe is. Big George and BHop had some of their biggest wins in their 40s.Were all wise after the event. If he batters Thurman nobody will find any fault at all. If Keith batters him it's as clear a signal as he can get to say goodbye.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
              But whos to say what the correct timeframe is. Big George and BHop had some of their biggest wins in their 40s.Were all wise after the event. If he batters Thurman nobody will find any fault at all. If Keith batters him it's as clear a signal as he can get to say goodbye.
              That's exactly what thurman needs to do if he wants to win. He needs to batter him.

Jump on him like he did against Danny Garcia. I think he can do it. Thurman knows enough boxing to know he cant outbox pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by jbpanama View Post
                Horn was a bad Style Match for Pac...

How do U prepare for a Dirty Fighter...

Pac followed the money down Under ...

Won the fight... Not the decision...Got Beat Up...
                I thought Pac won the fight too! I am rooting for Pac to win his next fight too! However "Western Champ" is mad because I said Manny did NOT pick the best available WW, and of all the top WWs (Thurman, Spence, Crawford, Porter, and DSG) , Thurman had the worse performance! That's just facts! I even said Thurman was the most "proven" at the weight, but that wasn't enough! It's either "Manny is fighting the best," or "you hate Manny!"

Comment

Originally posted by |DARKSEID| View Post
                  That's exactly what thurman needs to do if he wants to win. He needs to batter him.

Jump on him like he did against Danny Garcia. I think he can do it. Thurman knows enough boxing to know he cant outbox pacquiao.
                  Id definitely see Keith as favourite if it wasnt for last time out. He looks both fragile and as if hes power has left him. He's had alot of injuries. He might be more likely than Manny to call it a day if he loses. I hope not, hes a pretty honest guy, a rarity these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Crying Brandon View Post
                    Thanks to stupidity like atheism we have many child molestors who rape & kill kids. Do you think any of those losers who commit atrocities or pay to see that garbage on dark/shadow web sites are religious? Nah theyre Atheists who failed @ life like serialkilers

Your precious Ricky Gervais b!tches about theists & their belief all day like a no life yet doesnt adopt kids why is that? He lets them starve just like all the atheist celebtards that b!tch about GOD do.

British beta cuck soyboy simps like you always got some crap to say about JESUS who never had women stoned to death for adultery unlike Muhammad, didnt rape boys & girls, didn't start wars or have slaves. No wonder England is a "refugee" infested dump that is filled with terrorist attacks because of Libtards like u.
                    You're a bit sensitive about your evil religion there aren't you? Atheists???? Hahahahahaha. Weirdo.

If God is always good, why has he got anyone to kill and rape children?

Yeah, you're right. Christians have never done evil in the name of their religion like it asks them to of over two thousand years of monstrosities. Neither does it mess children's minds up with threats of hell due to not being brainwashed by that evil.

You should check out the evidence to all the child rape that religious monsters commit all over the world. They can't stop raping children. They put fear into them like that evil wants, then they abuse them and make them feel they've got nowhere to turn. Religion is about power to commit pure evil. Atheists don't commit anything in the name of Atheism like you monsters do with religion. It's like linking the eating of hamburgers to those that commit crimes. It's nothing but stupid. But you're supposed to be to embody that filth.

Give me evidence that these people on the dark web are not religious?

Ricky Gervais speaks for all Atheists does he? Because he doesn't adopt children that means no atheists do? Hahahaha. How many religious people don't adopt? What a shlt argument from an idiot.

You should check the history for wars that were started due to Christianity.

Terrorists have killed more people on US soil than they have in the UK. So this is more stupidity from you. You've done nothing but own yourself. I'm just the one pointing it out. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      You're a bit sensitive about your evil religion there aren't you? Atheists???? Hahahahahaha. Weirdo.

If God is always good, why has he got anyone to kill and rape children?

Yeah, you're right. Christians have never done evil in the name of their religion like it asks them to of over two thousand years of monstrosities. Neither does it mess children's minds up with threats of hell due to not being brainwashed by that evil.

You should check out the evidence to all the child rape that religious monsters commit all over the world. They can't stop raping children. They put fear into them like that evil wants, then they abuse them and make them feel they've got nowhere to turn. Religion is about power to commit pure evil. Atheists don't commit anything in the name of Atheism like you monsters do with religion. It's like linking the eating of hamburgers to those that commit crimes. It's nothing but stupid. But you're supposed to be to embody that filth.

Give me evidence that these people on the dark web are not religious?

Ricky Gervais speaks for all Atheists does he? Because he doesn't adopt children that means no atheists do? Hahahaha. How many religious people don't adopt? What a shlt argument from an idiot.

You should check the history for wars that were started due to Christianity.

Terrorists have killed more people on US soil than they have in the UK. So this is more stupidity from you. You've done nothing but own yourself. I'm just the one pointing it out. Haha.
                      So Sid mate, what you do differently in the world if you were God?

Comment

Working...
                      X