Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bob Arum 'Still Optimistic' Crawford-Spence Can Be Made Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the bud and Spence fight want happen until the beginning of 2021.they want to see how long they can drag this thing out before they piss the boxing community off

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis2 View Post
      The best promoter ever! Straight shooter. Thanks for keeping it real Bob Arum. I hope you continue on over 100 years.
      FOH his time in boxing is done.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
        Pimp daddy AL would never let his working girls take a real risk. Better he keep sweet talking them saying how well he pays them while in reality he keeps that cash. Stagnation central.
        Al don't play the kid games bob does.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
          So you all would like to see Canelo bash a blown up WW? Do you guys really hate Spence that bad that you want to see him lose to a bigger opponent?
          Define bigger??? Canelo is 5’ 7ish. Just look at the pics of him vs. Floyd. I think it will be a very close fight 50/50. Like I said late next year and after a few fights at MW. If he looks like sht then I’ll say he should go back down then to fight Canelo.

I sure as sht don’t think Canelo will KO Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            FOH his time in boxing is done.
            Yeah he already wrecked a great fight that was supposed to be this Month in Wilder/Fury 2

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
              According to DLH, Canelo wants to fight Spence. From the outside looking in, Spence seems to be the one hesitant about that fight.
              Stop it. Nelo got bigger fish to fry & Errol is the one who wanted it.

Comment

Originally posted by BeLikeWater View Post
                Its a piercing metaphor that illuminates the reality of pbc.
                Nah, it illuminates your PBC Hate. Must be what T.B.E. did to Nelo that got you hurt inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  That’s the fight I want to see next year.

Hoping for either Charlo or Andrade next then Spence maybe Sept. next year after Spence gets a few fights under his belt at MW. Spence is bigger and both weigh about the same. Canelo is more bottom heavy while Spence weight is evenly throughout
                  Errol don't belong at 160. At least not now..

Comment

Originally posted by Worick View Post
                    Too bad haymon doesnt wanna put his fighters in tough fights outside his promotion
                    You have it backwards.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                      Nah, it illuminates your PBC Hate. Must be what T.B.E. did to Nelo that got you hurt inside.
                      Not hate,more like disappointment. Sad state of affairs at pbc. Maybe the ufc can improve that boring ass lot of fighters.

As for Floyd,who cares..

Comment

Working...
                      X