Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Truax-Quillin II, Lara-Alvarez Announced For 8/31 PBC on Fox

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    But I mean it got stopped far too soon to say if it was a terrible fight or not. And LIS, they are evenly matched in a must win. The fight is fine. What other direction do they go into? It's basically a loser leaves town type of match up.
    if you’re honest both are washed. Especially Quillin and this shouldn’t be a co feature on a platform like fox.

If this fight must be made it should be an opener on a fs1 tripleheader. There is no demand for this fight. These retreads are both just opponents now and shouldn’t even be with pbc. They should be used by any promoter when they need an opponent

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
      if you’re honest both are washed. Especially Quillin and this shouldn’t be a co feature on a platform like fox.

If this fight must be made it should be an opener on a fs1 tripleheader. There is no demand for this fight. These retreads are both just opponents now and shouldn’t even be with pbc. They should be used by any promoter when they need an opponent
      Well, if both are washed then great! The loser has no choice but to leave town. Erases one fighter in getting any more significant fights. That is a good thing, not a bad thing.

The fight to me is perfectly fine. Was headlining a FS1 card, Truax got a cut and then it moved on to being a co-main for a FOX card. No problem at all with that. And the fight should be competitive if anything.

Comment

me watching this card like..

Comment

Sometimes PBC has really good cards, other times I don't even understand what they are doing.

Whose idea was it to match Easter Jr. with Barthelemy? Or Traut with Gausha? Or Monroe Jr. with Centeno Jr?
          I dont dismiss those fights completely, because in terms of rankings those fights are evenly matched, but it shouldnt be suprising that those styles against each other won't produce exciting fights.

Lara Vs Alvarez is a bad fight. The guy lost against shot to pieces Brandon rios lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by T.M.T View Post
            then you won't be watching and won't be missed. we will enjoy that great night.
            Al Haymon is the man.
            Can you tell me how this card is any good? Either you are biased as hell or your expectations for a great night are very low.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
              I guess this mean Garcia-Garcia isn't happening?
              This was the date righ?
              Something tells me that’s going to be the co main event on the wilder-ortiz ppv. I think from here On in the PBC ppvs will be stacked like the old Kingvision ppvs were

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
                Can you tell me how this card is any good? Either you are biased as hell or your expectations for a great night are very low.
                Even if he explained it to you, your response would just be to argue that it wasn’t so what’s the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                  Even if he explained it to you, your response would just be to argue that it wasn’t so what’s the point?
                  thats the point of arguing. I know you are not open for arguments and dont have the ability to be impartial.
                  Everything for you is Pro-PBC and Anti-DAZN. Just take a look at your posting record and all you are talking about is DAZN bad. PBC great. Not a lot of actual boxing talk.

I give props, when props are due. I can criticize a bad card, if the card is bad. I'm not sure why people have network wars here. It's just ridiculous stupid.

Lara Vs Castano, good. The whole Pacquiao card, awesome. jack vs browne, eubank vs degale, hurd vs williams are all good fights.

Lara Vs Alvarez, boring fight. Wont be exciting, wont progress anyones career. Care to explain to me how this is a good card?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                    Well, if both are washed then great! The loser has no choice but to leave town. Erases one fighter in getting any more significant fights. That is a good thing, not a bad thing.

The fight to me is perfectly fine. Was headlining a FS1 card, Truax got a cut and then it moved on to being a co-main for a FOX card. No problem at all with that. And the fight should be competitive if anything.
                    see that’s where your wrong. Pbc fighters NEVER leave town. How many loser leaves town fights has Alfredo Angulo lost? How about Payano? Robert Guerrero? Andre Berto? Devon Alexander? John Molina Jr? Jesus Cuellar? Redkach? Ishe Smith wasn’t Haymon but was PBC. Antonio DeMarco same story.

There are more examples. How many of those guys did pbc cut? The answer is none. They recycle them a couple wins then bring them back. That’s the pbc way. It’s never loser leaves town as u try to say it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Something tells me that’s going to be the co main event on the wilder-ortiz ppv. I think from here On in the PBC ppvs will be stacked like the old Kingvision ppvs were
                      No way. Both guys will be looking for close to 5 million dollar paydays. That fight is a main event fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X