No announcement yet.

Canelo/Jacobs and under card purses

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by killakali View Post
    exactly but u didn’t state that. U quickly jumped on Jacobs incorrect purse even though they both were equally incorrect. Hmmmmmmm
    So you're claiming Canelo made over 140 million on Saturday?

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
      So you're claiming Canelo made over 140 million on Saturday?
      I bet he made more than 50 mill. So I bet the difference in his purse was a greater sum than the difference in Jacobs. That’s what I’m claiming. I get it. It doesn’t fit your agenda.

Comment

I bet he made more than 50 mill. So I bet the difference in his purse was a greater sum than the difference in Jacobs. That’s what I’m claiming. I get it. It doesn’t fit your agenda.
        You can't really be this stupid. I pointed to Jacobs because his filed purse was LESS THAN 25% of his true purse. Which better exemplifies my point that filed purses are bogus and horribly misleading. If Jacobs made more than 10, but filed 2.5 and Canelo made more than 50, but filed 35, Jacobs would be the better example to use to prove my point that true purses are often multiples of the filed purse.

Has nothing to do with Haymon. That's just weird paranoia on your part. I hardly even think of Jacobs as a Haymon fighter at this point. I've been extremely consistent about ALL TOP FIGHTERS FROM ALL PROMOTERS AND MANAGERS filing bogus purses. It's not a Haymon phenomenon. It's existed long before Haymon came along. This has been going on for over a century.

Comment

You can't really be this stupid. I pointed to Jacobs because his filed purse was LESS THAN 25% of his true purse. Which better exemplifies my point that filed purses are bogus and horribly misleading. If Jacobs made more than 10, but filed 2.5 and Canelo made more than 50, but filed 35, Jacobs would be the better example to use to prove my point that true purses are often multiples of the filed purse.

Has nothing to do with Haymon. That's just weird paranoia on your part. I hardly even think of Jacobs as a Haymon fighter at this point. I've been extremely consistent about ALL TOP FIGHTERS FROM ALL PROMOTERS AND MANAGERS filing bogus purses. It's not a Haymon phenomenon. It's existed long before Haymon came along. This has been going on for over a century.
          He isn’t a Haymon fighter anymore. The point is he once was. Canelo making 15 million more than his reported purse would illustrate the point u were trying to make more than Jacobs.

Hell if you want to go by percentages u should have pointed out Fredy Fonseca and his “10k” purse. Being conservative he made over 5x that amount.

Comment

He isn’t a Haymon fighter anymore. The point is he once was. Canelo making 15 million more than his reported purse would illustrate the point u were trying to make more than Jacobs.

Hell if you want to go by percentages u should have pointed out Fredy Fonseca and his “10k” purse. Being conservative he made over 5x that amount.
            I don't know anything about Fonseca and didn't see any reports of what his true guarantee was.

When I've suggested that Wilder's real purses are at least 2-3x what he files, I've been scoffed at by Joshua fans. Jacobs' purse being at least 4x what he filed better shows that my position is reasonable than Canelo filing at 35, so I chose the better example. To suggest it was some sort of slight against Canelo is ridiculous.

You're so desperate to fight with me that even when we're in agreement, you want to fight anyway. We both agree all the top fighters, including Jacobs and Canelo, file bogus purses. So what are we fighting about? Go get laid and chill the **** out.

Comment

I don't know anything about Fonseca and didn't see any reports of what his true guarantee was.

When I've suggested that Wilder's real purses are at least 2-3x what he files, I've been scoffed at by Joshua fans. Jacobs' purse being at least 4x what he filed better shows that my position is reasonable than Canelo filing at 35, so I chose the better example. To suggest it was some sort of slight against Canelo is ridiculous.

You're so desperate to fight with me that even when we're in agreement, you want to fight anyway. We both agree all the top fighters, including Jacobs and Canelo, file bogus purses. So what are we fighting about? Go get laid and chill the **** out.
              I nutted in my girl’s mouth before I went to work this morning. I’m good.

A 15-20 mil discrepancy is way bigger and better example to use.

Comment

I nutted in my girl’s mouth before I went to work this morning. I’m good.

A 15-20 mil discrepancy is way bigger and better example to use.
                I'd love to see a pic of the girl swallowing your idiotic swimmers. Hard to believe you're really this stupid.

Could you imagine if I'd said, "Canelo makes 20 million more than he files and Wilder likely makes 20 million more than he files too?" That'd be ridiculous. Yes 20 million is bigger, but that doesn't make it a better example.

I'm trying to show that what's filed is often a small percentage of the true purse. Why would I choose an example of a fighter who is filing closer to his real purse than most?

But good for you that your girl swallowed before you went out to flip burgers for the day.

Comment

I'd love to see a pic of the girl swallowing your idiotic swimmers. Hard to believe you're really this stupid.

Could you imagine if I'd said, "Canelo makes 20 million more than he files and Wilder likely makes 20 million more than he files too?" That'd be ridiculous. Yes 20 million is bigger, but that doesn't make it a better example.

I'm trying to show that what's filed is often a small percentage of the true purse. Why would I choose an example of a fighter who is filing closer to his real purse than most?

But good for you that your girl swallowed before you went out to flip burgers for the day.
                  no one cares about percentages. It’s about dollars. Wilder didn’t make 20 mil more than his listed purse bad examples.

You seem a little too interested in my sperm though. I am going to have to stay far away from u. I’m glad u got this $11 an hour pbc job posting in a fan forum though.

Comment

no one cares about percentages. It’s about dollars.
                    Fanboys say that all the time, but this business revolves around percentages.

Comment

Working...
                    X