Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Why Won't Fury Take Rematch if He Feels He Was Robbed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
    AJ can go the Fury route for less than half the money because that will be a UK fight.

Like it or not Wilder does lead the negotiations because there is no access to the US market without him.

Look on StubHub, only about 500 of those AJ tickets have actually sold. Fury is boring and fighting a 10rd fight next. They both need Wilder
    As much as Wilder need them .

Fury with ESPN is an access to the US market

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
      As much as Wilder need them .

Fury with ESPN is an access to the US market
      He fights on an app that only UFC fans own, and he is of no interest unless he's fighting a major US fighter. The US fanbase has never adopted adopted a foreign boxer as there own. Fury isn't exciting or dominant as a Connor McGregor so he can't get a real ppv fight here without Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by MC Hammer View Post
        He fights on an app that only UFC fans own, and he is of no interest unless he's fighting a major US fighter. The US fanbase has never adopted adopted a foreign boxer as there own. Fury isn't exciting or dominant as a Connor McGregor so he can't get a real ppv fight here without Wilder
        Then why Canelo is the biggest ppv star in the us.

Lies again ...

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
          Then why Canelo is the biggest ppv star in the us.

Lies again ...
          Yes among the Mexican fanbase, but not elsewhere. Also, who introduced Canelo to Americans? Floyd Mayweather, an American and the biggest fighter in the sport. If Canelo wasn't on every Floyd ppv and didn't get the Floyd fight he is nowhere.

Also, I doubt he was selling the way they were saying he was anyway because if he was they wouldn't have limited him to only 30mil a fight revenue. Before they were saying he was getting 50million fighting ggg why take those cuts if he is so popular?

But I digress. Fury won't have the black or Mexican fanbases, the 2 biggest in boxing so how does he blow up?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Wilder really cant speak after turning down 100m to become the undisputed champion.
            shh Wilder fanboys are still in denial about that

Comment

Fury does feel he was robbed. SO just give him back whats his. Boxrec and wiki should show he beat Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                Proof that some fans stay casual and clueless for life.
                Are you talking about yourself here? You have 29,000 post and a reputation of zero!!! That says it all dude! LMAO.
                I am far from a casual dumb ass but to each and his own. I have probably watched more fights before you were even born then you have total.
                And to add I have a boxing background. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Fury does feel he was robbed. SO just give him back whats his. ...
                  ... In case Fury felt he was robbed in a fight worth about $10m (£7.82m), then he might expect a rematch for $25-30 million (as Wilder refused $100 million already...)

Comment

Originally posted by redmyth79 View Post
                    Are you talking about yourself here? You have 29,000 post and a reputation of zero!!! That says it all dude! LMAO.
                    I am far from a casual dumb ass but to each and his own. I have probably watched more fights before you were even born then you have total.
                    And to add I have a boxing background. 😉
                    ... redmyth79, dear I can see your point... but you subscribed here back in 2009 and you only have 556 posts... why don't you want to share with us more of your knowledge?...

Comment

Working...
                    X