Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lmao abel wanted 10 percent of ggg's purse. Lolllllll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Floyd Mayweather Sr. got $30M each for the Pacquiao and McGregor fights?

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
      So who are all these top tier guys who can beat him. Jacobs could not beat him and many think Canelo never beat him. Mayweather continued to beat all comers at 37 and even much older and Hopkins did it at 45. I'll pick him to beat any middleweight until I believe one beat him.Canelo has not beat him yet and I doubt he will be a big underdog when the fight. You want Canelo to beat him but that doesn't mean he will.
      You're doing it again-taking the post way too personal like it's an attack on GGG. You're a big fan so I understand why you think he won the 2nd fight. I disagree.

I just don't think he needs to pay Abel anymore given he is near the end of his career. I understand others have had long careers but most fighters at 37 are near the end.

I'm fine if you pick him to beat any MW. His fight against Rolls is 164 so he may not be comfortable making 160 at this age. A 37/38 yr old that might have a tough time making 160 may leave MW all together.

Comment

thats standard

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
          Yah $10 million for being a lazy **** and giving no new advice in between rds and not adapting at all. GTFO Mitt boy.

https://twitter.com/jamesgogue/statu...42853332717568
          Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Isn't 10%-15% of the purse the standard range for a trainer to get?
          Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          That's standard. Lol @ casuals around here...
          Look at this ****** nuthugging faggot satiev1

Dude doesn't know a damn thing about boxing other than praising Borat's little asian dick

You pathetic trash.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            Yah $10 million for being a lazy **** and giving no new advice in between rds and not adapting at all. GTFO Mitt boy.

https://twitter.com/jamesgogue/statu...42853332717568
            10% is std in boxing. But why complain if you were making more than you have made per fight prior to GGG's new contract? A raise is a raise and nobody said Abel had to accept anything. It's not like Abel was there at the negotiating table, getting GGG more money or taking the shots in the fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
              Look at this ****** nuthugging faggot satiev1

Dude doesn't know a damn thing about boxing other than praising Borat's little asian dick

You pathetic trash.
              As the kids say SHOTS FIRED!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                If that's what Sanchez actually said, he's probably talking a dollars to dollars comparison from the last Canelo fight to his offer for the upcoming fight. As many have suggested, no way he's been taking home 10% of GGG's purses for the Canelo fights unless GGG is ill-advised and insane.
                You just don't know a damn thing about boxing

%10 is fairly standard for trainers

Please go to MMA with satiev1

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
                  10% is std in boxing. But why complain if you were making more than you have made per fight prior to GGG's new contract? A raise is a raise and nobody said Abel had to accept anything. It's not like Abel was there at the negotiating table, getting GGG more money or taking the shots in the fights.
                  Abel was the one who helped Borat get to the point...where he could negotiate higher purses..

And you are cock drunk if you think Abel was only a trainer. Abel was as notorious as Roach in his heyday for talking shit...and that helped raise Borat's status which also got Borat some raises.

Learn to think son

Comment

Abel isn't worth 10%

Comment

De la Hoya payed Roached 1.5 mio for the Mayweather fight, so get the **** out with 10% = standard. ****ing casuals!!

Comment

Working...
                      X