Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N'Dam vs Soliman Nov 21 in France for #2 IBF spot

Interesting clash of styles.

Comment

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means the winner will have to fight the winner of Johnson/O'kane = Johnson/N'Dam for a proper mandatory for Golovkin/Lemieux. Nice!

BTW - how the **** does Soliman get another eliminator coming off a loss!!!

Comment

It's a secondary fight to see if NDam isn't to tarnished from Lemuiex but yeah NDam-Johnson sounds .Nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastcoast View Post
          YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means the winner will have to fight the winner of Johnson/O'kane = Johnson/N'Dam for a proper mandatory for Golovkin/Lemieux. Nice!

BTW - how the **** does Soliman get another eliminator coming off a loss!!!
          I don't know... I'm pretty sure he won. I remember Wade looking like **** and losing to the 40-something year old Soliman.

Comment

Originally posted by glenn mcrory View Post
            I don't know... I'm pretty sure he won. I remember Wade looking like **** and losing to the 40-something year old Soliman.
            Wasn't good for Wade, but he got that official L

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
              Wasn't good for Wade, but he got that official L
              You really shouldn't reward fighters for losing. Wade probably thinks he's some superstar right now and "A-Side" and get himself KTFO for thinking he's some high level operator.

Comment

Soliman is not a world class boxer. I don't even think of the strange stuff he does in the ring as boxing. Australia can keep this guy. N'Dam was badly beaten by Lemieux but he still easily beats Soliman.

Comment

Working...
                X