No announcement yet.

Chris Arreola has the personal qualities that I can relate to

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
    Margarito's and Cotto's biggest haters are black and they don't want to recognize any of their skills either..
    You said Williams fans go for Williams because he is black right

Comment

none o' this matters cause Arreola's ass is gonna get knocked out soon and he' gonna fade into bolivia

Comment

I'm not Mexican, but I can relate to him. Seems like a down to earth, blue collar guy, who likes to eat.

Comment

Originally posted by HTownTexan View Post
          Yo I am Mexican also, but he isnt to Mexican for america. I'll tell what he is too mexican for, HIMSELF.

Mexicans love their food and he seems to also. He needs to cut weight and eat healthier and train harder, so that his feet and legs arent so unstable.

He fights like he is wearing concrete shoes. Move your feet and upper body, because Wlad and Vitali will eat you up like you eat them Carne Guisada tacos (my favorite).

It takes will and skill to be a champ, show that is what you got.
          you don't look like no Mexican

I think we got an imposter, fellas

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
            Because I'm Mexican American. The way he talks, the way he carries himself is familiar to me because thats an everyday part of my life. When he mentions carne asada and menudo in post fight interviews, I relate to that. But will America relate to it? Will is Mexican American "barrio-ness" alienate other Americans such as African Americans and white Americans?

What I'm asking I guess is, is Chris to Mexican American for America?
            This is literally the gayest post I've ever seen on this site.

And that's saying something.

Comment

to me he seemed like a fat guy that can punch very well. After the fight when he had the interview, he sounded like a fat guy with a learning disability. Paul WIlliams is dumb as hell too so I dunno what I'm geting at.

Comment

Originally posted by DiegoFuego View Post
                This is literally the gayest post I've ever seen on this site.

And that's saying something.

Comment

Chris is a funny guy

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                    Margarito's and Cotto's biggest haters are black and they don't want to recognize any of their skills either..
                    What skills?

I'm white and I'll tell you all day every day that Margarito has no skills whatsoever

Comment

As a white guy I'm relieved to see a debate along racial lines that doesn't involve any white people, we get the finger pointed at us constantly like we invented racism or something.

Arreola seems like a decent guy who just needs to train more, I don't think anyone is attacking his character. Who he is and what his skill level is are 2 completely different things.

I think America will accept him on the same level that all other Mexican-Americans are accepted at, but I don't think the hardcore boxing fans will accept him as a top HW anytime soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X