No announcement yet.

Just to be clear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to be clear

GGG rannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnmmnnnnn. Where is the ggg is a coward? He didn’t fight Mexican style threads?????? He ran threads? I mean he ran right?he rannnnnnnnnnnn. I mean he ran right. Scared coward chicken. What ever else I mean he did run? Right? So that means he lost. Canelo was the aggressor damn near the entire fight so that means canelo won? What’s the problem here?!?? Ok according to logic ggg was robbed the first fight. But this fight the right man won. GGG rannnnnnnnnnn. Didn’t fight Mexican style.

this is to easy. So did ggg run or not? For anyone that said canelo was on his bike running last time surely they will say GGG ran this time? I’m confused. Please teach me boxing.........

Have to agree GGG was the one taking backward steps Canelo was just throwing combinations and walking him down.

No rope n dope this time around from Canelo.

Comment

Roy Jones said he ran.

Blames Sanchez for the loss.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Roy Jones said he ran.

Blames Sanchez for the loss.
        I blame Sanchez too ,they had Canelo playing theyr game and yet they wanted to box from back foot ,they surley knew they aint winning if Nelo is agressor whole night in Vegas.

Comment

Working...
        X