Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder agreed and announced he'll fight Fury?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

instead f hearn/aj fanatics stopping and letting this mess created by hearn pass they still try

Comment

I really don’t care one way or the other, but wasn’t the hold up to do with available ppv dates ? I guess it’s down to waiting for whoever moves first in regards to Hearn and the Usyk fight, they gotta go a week or two before now surely.

I guess a game of who blinks first no ?

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        With no date or venue, but kicked up a fuss because Joshua hadn't put a date or venue in the contract.

Couldn't make this BS up
        Yeah, they blamed Hearn for their stupid indecision.
        Took them weeks to respond.
        They wanted more money. They're greedy as fck.
        Then they made the date and venue a smokescreen to make them look faultless.

In reality, the date and venue have never been a huge deal in thousands of fights.

Look at this sample:

Dan Ambrose (Jul 10, 2018) Boxing News 24:

"The Daniel Jacobs vs. Sergey Derevyanchenko fight was made official on Tuesday by promoters Eddie Hearn and Lou Dibella for a still to be determined date..."

https://www.************.com/2018/07...o-a-done-deal/

Comment

Still not official. hmm

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
            It doesn't really matter what they said or 'agreed on' verbally. If it's not in a contract, it's not enforceable.

And Hearn did say when and where - Nov 18 or Feb 19 in London, exactly for the reasons you describe. He wanted a deal done so he could secure a good date & TV package.
            He said November 18th or early December. And would confirm booking of venue.

Which of those are done with Fury? We were told an announcement would come Monday (last week) - yet 10 days later and nothing.

What’s the difference? People are trying to say this Fury business is completely different, I’m just wondering how exactly.

Notice one poster said there were incomparable! What planet are these people living on.
            Last edited by LacedUp; 08-29-2018, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X