Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should Wilder target Fury for the "LINEAL" title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
    Taking Fury's 0 and HW lineage would strip A.J of any credibility as THE HW champion, IF Tyson Fury manages to get a credible win against a contender in the top 10 ( like Like Chudd said ) ; apart from that there is little significance in victory over the Human-blob that we currently seen romancing and kissing a unknown old cruiserweight.

The problem is why would Frank Warren and Fury take that risk? I mean Klitschko came straight back from a LOSS to Fury so I assume Tyson never been beaten with the lineage should have more sense of entitlement ; that could affect the value of beating Tyson without a credible win on his return, haters are going to claim he was never at 100 percent.
    Not really, haters would say he was never at 100 per cent AFTER the fight but beforehand would be claiming Fury would win.

Everyone is saying he is not at 100 per cent BEFORE the fight because he isn't. It's a fight I'd love to see and would still buy it. I would still like Fury to get one more win against a good solid opponent first though and then do it early next year.

Then the winner v AJ for all the marbles.

Comment

Working...
    X