Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dillian Whyte Survives Near Disaster, Decisions Joseph Parker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think Parker can be good, but mentally he hasn’t got what it takes to be in a proper fight.

From the 4th to 11th round, he just looked like he didn’t want to be there

Comment

• Originally posted by JayCho View Post
      I think Parker can be good, but mentally he hasn’t got what it takes to be in a proper fight.

From the 4th to 11th round, he just looked like he didn’t want to be there
      The rough-house business seemed to put him right off and when he finally woke up to it he saw he could have come through it better, only he was too late.
      Perhaps he burnt a lot of nervous energy early on and struggled to think he could fight back in kind while keeping enough in the tank to keep it going.

Comment

• Originally posted by Just looking View Post
        Disrespectful to boxing to say the least
        is indeed bro I'm sick of fixed outcomes that suit the status quo.

Comment

• People calling it a “headbutt” need to go and watch the footage! It’s a clash of heads, they both go for body shots and unfortunately their heads come together.

Also, people need to realise this is the heavyweight division, not a tickling contest, it’s going to get rough!
          Last edited by Fwazz89; 07-29-2018, 02:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
            have to give the fight to parker, im sorry
            Dunno what fight you were watching mate, Parker only woke up in the last round, he was bullied and dropped in no way did he win that fight

Comment

• Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
              yeah helps being a fighter in the uk when you always seem to have the ref working on your side with complete bias and let the uk fighters get away with whatever they want.
              Stop it, the ref didn’t tell Joe to hit the canvas. I support Whyte but I put money on Parker because I thought Whyte was out of his depth. I’m pissed off because when you put money down on a fighter and you see he is uninterested in actually fighting for your money you dust yourself off and move on. I didn’t blame the ref for losing my money and I really wanted Parker to win.whyte is garbage his balance is atrocious but he fought his a#rse off. Stop the hate and congratulate

Comment

• Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
                Only aj fanatics to big up there man crushes wins.
                I think I know what you are trying to imply but how can you write a mere 6 words and the sentence is so confusing. I not even referring to the there and their that is an easy enough mistake my 8 year old has trouble with that too

Comment

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                  1. Ortiz definitely has the power to hurt Whyte, and more importantly he's a sharp shooting counter puncher so he can rock Whyte when he gets wild. Look at the counter he landed to hurt Wilder.

2. Whyte doesn't have a good gas tank and is open to the right hand. Wilder is quicker with a very effective jab and he ices Whyte point blank. Whyte could try to rough him up as that will be his best bet, but he's getting hurt in that fight.

3. Don't see it at all. Joshua was beating the crap out of Whyte before getting countered in the 2nd round and aside from the end of that round and the first part of round three, Joshua completely dominated him. If Joshua is more careful and disciplined, he won't get hit with a shot like that and just pick Whyte off from the outside. Joshua stops him in 6 or 7.
                  I am a whyte fan, well sort of,but I can not argue with anything you said

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                    He didn't dominate at all. If it wasn't for the headbutt knockdown in the second round it would have been a draw.
                    Whyte dominated the centre of the ring for nearly the whole fight, Parker hitting gloves the majority of the fight, not sure what you were watching? he won 8 rounds and scored 2 KD's IMO, that's a dominant win!

The scorecards were ridiculous, not buying that it was close at all, but that's just my opinion.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
                      have to give the fight to parker, im sorry
                      Don’t apologise , you obviously watched the fight in the new 3D Polynesian glasses. Shame though, you missed a great fight

Comment

Working...
                      X