Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If the Ancient Egyptians were so far back that nobody can even determine their race..

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
    Atheists say that the hebrews weren't even in Egypt, because the only evidence of the Hebrews being in Egypt is the Bible.

But we don't have much evidence of anything from that time or even when that time actually was. Which is my point, and i'm waiting for these people to reply. Squealpiggy, Cuauhtémoc1520, Bennyst, Winky's right etc.
    What am I supposed to reply to? Your spurious claim that nobody knows if Egyptians built the Egyptian pyramids?

Comment

By the way there is decent evidence of the evolution of Egyptian religion from spirits and totems to local river gods to an entire and sophisticated pantheon with their own sagas and mythology. Because conditions in Egypt are perfect for preserving papyrii and bodies and the Egyptians also thoroughly documented their activities and mythology through their famous hieroglyphs we have a fairly thorough understanding of how they lived and what they believed.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        By the way there is decent evidence of the evolution of Egyptian religion from spirits and totems to local river gods to an entire and sophisticated pantheon with their own sagas and mythology. Because conditions in Egypt are perfect for preserving papyrii and bodies and the Egyptians also thoroughly documented their activities and mythology through their famous hieroglyphs we have a fairly thorough understanding of how they lived and what they believed.
        So let me get this straight.. You want to discount the most well known, well read ancient texts known throughout the entire world in the history of mankind, stretching back farther then we can even accurately date history, who's people are still alive and in power today,

but you trust the totems and drawings of some egyptian river people you don't even know were black or not?
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-24-2014, 03:07 PM.

Comment

I get your point TS but I just wanted to add my two cents....

If we knew everything for a fact, then what would be the point of faith?

There are several things in the bible that can't be proven. This is true....which is were faith comes in (but you already know this).

One thing I find interesting is that you have to have faith when it comes to science as well. Atheist don't like to admit this but there are several things that you just have to assume to be true, without any proof, in the world of science...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
            En Sabah Nur
            En Sabah Nur.....
            He is the bad guy for the next xmen movie,, it will be set in the 80s and say it will have huge fights in cities and a lot of destruction.. Can't wait for it... I think it's 2016-17 called xmen:apocalypse

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              He is the bad guy for the next xmen movie,, it will be set in the 80s and say it will have huge fights in cities and a lot of destruction.. Can't wait for it... I think it's 2016-17 called xmen:apocalypse
              No shit?

Only read the comics from the 80's or so.

Thanks for the update.

Comment

Working...
              X