No announcement yet.

Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner wants $100 million to fight Pacquiao or Mayweather

This is quite possibly the most outrageous example of someone pricing themselves out of a fight.

Here’s what Broner said on his Instagram:

adrienbronerI heard these the two fights y’all wanna see 100,000,000 or y’all can…if me and mannypacquiao fight I’m walking out with eminem and if me and “Big Bro” Floydmayweather fight I’m walking out with 50cent #Facts #GetTheStrap…….. Showtimeboxing foxtv Have my money right and we can have a hell of a night🆎………………………………………………#MyNextMoveWillBeMyBestMov e.”

https://twitter.com/************/sta...56198536024064

Delusions of grandeur.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
      This is quite possibly the most outrageous example of someone pricing themselves out of a fight.

Here’s what Broner said on his Instagram:

adrienbronerI heard these the two fights y’all wanna see 100,000,000 or y’all can…if me and mannypacquiao fight I’m walking out with eminem and if me and “Big Bro” Floydmayweather fight I’m walking out with 50cent #Facts #GetTheStrap…….. Showtimeboxing foxtv Have my money right and we can have a hell of a night🆎………………………………………………#MyNextMoveWillBeMyBestMov e.”

https://twitter.com/************/sta...56198536024064
      Good to hear because I don't want to see him against any of them.

Give Pac to Spence.

Comment

Comment

im not interested in watching broner in a big fight again, weve seen him get his mouth shut, its over.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post

Yeah I need a sitter, she could sit on my face.

Comment

Market value for Broner. You know, with all those secret Al Haymon extra checks and all.

Comment

Have my money right and we can have a hell of a night
                Heard it all before. It always ends up being a **** fight. At least with Khan's delusion there's an entertaining fight in the end, win or lose.

Comment

Why do people want to watch Broner fight? He's a D level fighter who can't box at an elite level. He's a D level fighter who made a career off acting like a fool. He's a D level fighter who's one dimensional and boring in the ring. He's a guy who should be fighting on ESPN on friday's.

Comment

Even 10% of that would be a lot, but that's the most he should be guaranteed. $10 mill, and even that would be a sht ton of money that he should take and run with it, because he's not worth that much at all.

Comment

Working...
                    X