Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How come this forum hate lomachenko so much

Why the hate
    Dudes fire and skilsl

Some people will never give him any credit. They hyped up Russell, Walters, Rigo, Linares to beat him and when Loma wins they just make excuses. "But he lost to Salido doe" is the rallying cry of the pathetic Lomachenko hater.

Comment

Hes white and from Europe

Comment

Because he's one of the top fighters in the world. The biggest stars always have a lot of haters, it comes with the territory.

Comment

Anyone that dislikes a fighter for a reason other than his fighting style is not really a fight fan. I will say this, Lomachenko reminds me of Selcuk Aydin and some of his movements are reminiscent of Hamed.

Comment

I only hate on him and troll the clowns that say he easily beats ATG fighters like Floyd and Manny. He isn't at that level. He is a very good fighter though. Solid all around. He has a nice skillset and is still improving. Solid resume compared to most in this hype job era.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonBoxing View Post
              Why the hate
              Dudes fire and skilsl
              Joe Fazier told Hagler You have three strikes against you. Your a southpaw your Black and your good.
              Lomo isn't Black.

Comment

who hates him??? where are you getting this from?

Comment

Because Lomachenko is black.

Comment

WTF you talking about? He gets a ton of love. Look at Crawford, people are doing everything possible to pick him apart, meanwhile Loma gets DROPPED and most overlook it.
                    Both guys are top 2 P4P and ignore anyone who says otherwise.
                    Last edited by Redd Foxx; 10-14-2018, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X