No announcement yet.

It's good to see people are finally seeing Wilder ducked

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
    I don't get the "He was offered 50m" thing. I don't actually believe they were serious, you don't offer someone 50m and then say accept the offer first verbally/email or whatever means then we can meet. If not no meeting on a 50m dollars offer, that sounds like BS to me.
    This wilders nuthuggers are from another planet.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      I don't get the "He was offered 50m" thing. I don't actually believe they were serious, you don't offer someone 50m and then say accept the offer first verbally/email or whatever means then we can meet. If not no meeting on a 50m dollars offer, that sounds like BS to me.
      They also totally ignore that Wilder then publicly accepted a 15m flat fee, received a contract and then went quiet all of a sudden

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        the latest excuse Wilder fans come up with.

Now it's not a good time to make a deal

Joshua ducking, it's not a good time to negotiate.
        not a Wilder fan and never said AJ was ducking just showing you both guy will be leaving money on the table if a deal is made now

why is it a good idea time to make a deal
        If Aj can get a bigger share if the PPv dose bad

If the PPv dose good wilder should get a bigger share

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Lolx.... Raised from where? Sum. Up all wilders 40fights, has he earned 30mil in his entire career?

So STFU and show me the money.
          This new goon marchieganno is proper punchdrunk i reckon

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
            That's a lie. Tickets were very expensive for that fight. Yes, there were some $61 tickets in the upper deck, but most of the lower bowl was $300-$500 and the floor was over $1,100.
            Your living in fantasy land ....he is not popular and his highest purse is 2.4 million.....thats absolutely pathetic for an american world heavyweight champion.
            $50 dollar wilder club

Comment

• Originally posted by The plunger man View Post
              Your living in fantasy land ....he is not popular and his highest purse is 2.4 million
              Filed purses are bogus. Only idiots believe filed purses. Crawford's filed purse was 2 million even though he has a minimum guarantee of 3.625 million.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
                Lolx.... Raised from where? Sum. Up all wilders 40fights, has he earned 30mil in his entire career?

So STFU and show me the money.
                That's a fine answer. How often in the history of boxing have one of yours said that to one of ours? How often was it true?

It's funny how willing you lot are to talk about history when you're apologizing for colonizing the world....because you're still sick and take some sort of pride in it....but when it comes to boxing history all of a sudden England....****in' England of all places on the planet the historical nut huggers who are constantly praising their own asses....does not know any history?

Sucka D

Comment

Filed purses are bogus. Only idiots believe filed purses. Crawford's filed purse was 2 million even though he has a minimum guarantee of 3.625 million.
                  ok goebbels

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe

Comment

2.4 million to joshuas 21 million goofball

Comment

• Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
                      ok goebbels

If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe
                      So you deny that Crawford was paid more than 2 million?

Comment

Working...
                      X