Loma via KO
    26.03%
    Valero via Decision
    0.00%
    Loma via Decision
    42.47%
    Draw
    0.00%

Valero would’ve beat the **** out of Loma. He would’ve broke his ass down and stopped him.

Comment

Loma by wide decision.

Comment

What are valeros top5 wins?

Comment

Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
          Valero would’ve beat the **** out of Loma. He would’ve broke his ass down and stopped him.
          The only top fighter he ever defeated was himself. non-descript DeMarco doesn't compare remotely to Lom's resume.
          Last edited by richardt; 03-02-2018, 10:32 AM.

Comment

valero > salido......

'nough said

Comment

valero was insanely talented, but he didn't have the schooling or toolbox that lomachenko has. and lomachenko is just as talented. valero hit harder, lomachenko moves better.

i'm picking lomachenko in what would have probably been a classic. would love to see what it looks like when lomachenko gets his bell rung.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                valero was insanely talented, but he didn't have the schooling or toolbox that lomachenko has. and lomachenko is just as talented. valero hit harder, lomachenko moves better.

i'm picking lomachenko in what would have probably been a classic. would love to see what it looks like when lomachenko gets his bell rung.
                I don't like how people are painting Valero as some sort of mindless murderous brawler. The dude knows how set up feints, counter punch and slip counter.

Comment

I always thought that ****ing scumbag coward was overrated and had sloppy technique until his last fight he impressed me against DeMarco, but then again DeMarco made Broner look like an elite level fighter. A lot of folks around the gyms here from that time swear by Valero's raw talent and what he did in the gym but it had yet to come out in the ring. People that saw him up close swear he would have KO'd Marquez, Morales, Pacquaio and Barrera. I think Marquez and Pacquaio would have made mincemeat of him.

Loma has already far exceeded his accomplishments and competition level and produced in the gym and ring. He's the far better boxer and would likely just win a wide decision. Valero is a coward too so he could quit if things aren't going his way.
                  Last edited by chrisJS; 03-02-2018, 11:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Thraxox View Post
                    I don't like how people are painting Valero as some sort of mindless murderous brawler. The dude knows how set up feints, counter punch and slip counter.

i'm not saying that either, if that's what your post is implying. valero had a lot of physical talent. i always thought his power was overrated, not his talent elsewhere. he hit hard in part because he was super sharp. check out my posts from when he was alive.

i'm saying he doesn't hav ehte craft of lomachenko, who had 300 amateur fights and is arguably the most skilled boxer in the world right now in addition to his talents.

Comment

Working...
                    X