No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
    If Trump fires him, it would be a bad look, like he has something to hide. Let Mueller keep on digging and look even more foolish...
    That I agree with.

Politically it would be tough, and like you say, not a good look.

But once he started digging into Trump's sex life, imo he crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      That I agree with.

Politically it would be tough, and like you say, not a good look.

But once he started digging into Trump's sex life, imo he crossed a line that shouldn't be crossed.
      Mueller's special counsel was funded on the principle of investigating Russian collusion and Trump. But he had no proof and no restrictions to go look for any. Now he is looking at an alleged affair 12 years ago...

Let the American people watch this circus unfold. In the end, they will see who is who.

Comment

No, I just didn't want to go around and around in endless circles with him when we all know this will once again be a big nothing burger in the end.

I said as such.

Try and keep up, and not be a Gotcha! points judge.
        Again, nothing in this post or in any of your posts directly addresses the points he made in the one I was responding to. It's not a "Gotcha!" to point out that you literally don't have a counter.

If it makes you feel better to pretend otherwise, I can't stop you from doing so.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Again, nothing in this post or in any of your posts directly addresses the points he made in the one I was responding to. It's not a "Gotcha!" to point out that you literally don't have a counter.

If it makes you feel better to pretend otherwise, I can't stop you from doing so.
          "Counter"???

What needs countered?

I said Mueller was involved in this, and the fact is he was.

Are you going to tell me I "lost" next?

Comment

Where is the relation to RUSSIAN COLLUSION????

Don’t work for Mr. Mueller.

It’s a witch hunt by Democrats pretend’n to be Republicans.

A Secret Society if you will.....

Last edited by BERNIE'S CORNER; 04-10-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

No, I just didn't want to go around and around in endless circles with him when we all know this will once again be a big nothing burger in the end.

I said as such.

Try and keep up, and not be a Gotcha! points judge.
              You were trying to go in endless circles because you asked me a question I answered in my first post to you. What was the point of asking it again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                You were trying to go in endless circles because you asked me a question I answered in my first post to you. What was the point of asking it again?
                "Nuh-uh you did" is not an adult response.

Feel free to try again, it you can let it lay as I was happy to do....

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                  After over a year of investigating "Russian Collusion", and spending tens of millions of dollars, Mueller comes to the conclusion that Trump's dick is this long...

Comment

After over a year of investigating "Russian Collusion", and spending tens of millions of dollars, Mueller comes to the conclusion that Trump's dick is this long...

Don’t sweat it....If President Dip Sh !t is clean...He’s clean....

Comment

Lmao!!!

The site's resident Meme King is just too easy.

A word of advice, he'll grow tiring fast. He's a one act guy (besides being a phony veteran, of course).

You'll put him on Ignore in due time.

Comment

Working...
                      X