No announcement yet.

Milk be racist as hell

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Peanut punch. I know about but you never mentioned it.
    Peanut butter Milk.

Comment

I don't see how this is any sillier than the rest of the white supremacy conspiracy theory

Unlike most, at least they went into specifics

Comment

well lactose intolerance is is fairly race based and farmers are often discusting when it comes overcrowding and ecological destruction

Comment

Good ol Fur coat wearing PETA people are hypocrites..

Comment

**** whitey.

**** white supremacists.

I'm never drinking milk again.

Nothing but grape soda for me from now on.

#blackthirstmatters

Comment

Milk’s just too white...

Comment

Milk aside, why would the group with the lowest violence/rape rates on planet Earth be associated with "extreme violence and rape"?

Is liberalism pretty much a contest over who can be the most ironic & is the prize always negative attention?

Then there's the issue of their extreme antics driving people away from their intended causes.

I know tons of people who are against animal torture at meat/dairy farms, want to save the rain forest, etc... But not enough to stand around being racially degraded by a mob of crazy hairbun cucks & drug addicts.

You kick the freaks out of your movement and watch public support immediately skyrocket.
                Last edited by ////; 10-23-2018, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Comment

I sometimes think that Peta is actually "controlled opposition" that's meant to sabotage the vegetarian / animal rights movement from within. There are good arguments to be made against the dairy industry, namely health / ecological / humanitarian grounds, but Peta always gravitate to the most ******ed arguments. There's no way such a large and prominent organisation can be so consistently stupid without there being some kind of BS going on.

Comment

Working...
                    X