Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The REAL reason Floyd has Tank frozen on the shelf ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
    floyd needs to always be higher than the next guy.. if he doesnt have this, then he pretty much doesnt have anything to say.

if you guys ever notice when a reporter ask floyd about a certain fighter who floyd has no connection with, no beef, nothing!

but if they ask floyd "how do you feel about so and so being a 3x world champ"? floyd will respond with, "that's great, but i was a 3x world champ before i turn 21"... he's always looking to put himself up.
    True, Floyd isn't humble at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      Floyd broke the golden rule of boxing gyms. NO WOMEN in the gym. And sure as hell not your own daughter. When you break that rule this is what happens.
      I'd love to see you tell Ann Wolfe she can't enter the gym lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
        Floyd broke the golden rule of boxing gyms. NO WOMEN in the gym. And sure as hell not your own daughter. When you break that rule this is what happens.
        His daughter isnt a woman. That's a child, if this is true, that's disgusting. Hope its not.

Comment

Originally posted by Zn1 View Post
          I'd love to see you tell Ann Wolfe she can't enter the gym lol

Shes a rare exception to the rule. Ask any real old school boxing trainer his thoughts on having young attractive women in a boxing gym surrounded by fighters trying to train and focus.

Comment

Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
            His daughter isnt a woman. That's a child, if this is true, that's disgusting. Hope its not.
            Yeah thats Even worse no kids or little girls in the gym unless they are little boys that are actually learning boxing or young amateur fighters.

Comment

8 to 10 years old is considered an optimum age to begin boxing training, and they can begin fighting others their age and size from 11 onwards, at least in the UK.

I'm presuming she's training given she had six pack back when she was still tiny

Comment

That could be it for real. Lotsa weirdo sh^t with these two.

Comment

She's 18. Granted she JUST turned 18 this year doe & thats some old sh^t.

Comment

floyd needs to always be higher than the next guy.. if he doesnt have this, then he pretty much doesnt have anything to say.

if you guys ever notice when a reporter ask floyd about a certain fighter who floyd has no connection with, no beef, nothing!

but if they ask floyd "how do you feel about so and so being a 3x world champ"? floyd will respond with, "that's great, but i was a 3x world champ before i turn 21"... he's always looking to put himself up.
                    You could write a book on a Floyd lmao

Comment

if thats the case, floyd would have fed him to loma.
                      He tried to, remember?

Comment

Working...
                      X